Recent content by Nephilim88

+
  1. N

Hotfix 1.21

Weird... hotfix is only 588MB for me... even though it's taking its sweet time applying the patch...
  2. N

Hotfix 1.21

As far as I know, Takemura is not open for romance in the game. The only romance options are Judy, Panam, River and Kerry.
  3. N

Patch 1.2

33.6GB... bloody hell that's a big patch.
  4. N

Patch 1.2 - Elenco delle modifiche

In realtà si sta parlando prima di DLC gratis, poi si vedrà con quelli a pagamento. A quanto ho letto in giro quelli gratis saranno molto più numerosi di quelli a pagamento, un po' come fu per The Witcher 3.
  5. N

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I'm talking about complete games. How many DLCs does RDR2 have? How many updates did it have on PS? And by what I saw on YouTube, RDR2 is bugged as hell... TW3 too, I remember it perfectly (and some bugs still remain), but let's not go OT.
  6. N

We stopped paying full price for full games about 16 years ago, on any platform. There's always DLCs and patches and stuff that complete a game. 1616853280 Well, I guess this patch is ready when it's ready. It's not like it's the last one, so all we can do is wait I guess...
  7. N

It's just a teaser, an update on where they are with the patch development. 1616611250 Still can't see "26/03/2021" anywhere... or anything about a patch except that the internal_qa branch (which is a testing branch) has been updated 6 hours ago...
  8. N

I'm looking everywhere on that page, where did you see this info?
  9. N

Or maybe they'll make some heads roll... anyway, I'm satisfied with the game and even more satisfied by the fact that they're working on it. Keep it up!
  10. N

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

Overpriced? In Italy they came along with the Hearts of Stone expansion for a mere 20€...
  11. N

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

I really love the physical gwent cards and I really hope we'll get the other 2 decks with the next expansion. Anyway, I have a question (I've already started a new thread but with no avail): I've bought the retail copy of The Hearts of Stone expansion (italian version) and there is something...
  12. N

Gwent cards, monsters deck

Gwent cards, monsters deck I've bought the retail copy of The Hearts of Stone expansion (italian version) and I just LOVE the Gwent cards that came with the game. I only have a question: in the monsters deck, I have the giant toad card but I've seen that in game there is also a Gaunter O'...
Top Bottom