Recent content by NetTroll

+
  1. N

Game consistently crashes in scenes on a mirror

Any difference with 1.05 patch? Anyone tested? Upd. Well, the bug is still there.
  2. N

What cards do you think are unhealthy for the game?

Lacerate is 100% op. It's in almost every top's deck right now. Even not Dagons. It's insane for bronze card to do solid 6-9 damage, mostly 12+ with some combos, and overkill 21+ with solid caranthir etc. Bronze. Card. Grave Hag is easy to counter even now. Right tempo, some tricks and lacerate...
  3. N

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello. Are there any restrictions on multiaccounts? The situation is that I'm already in top-7 for tournament and just wants to boost my chances with another account (yet it will be insane to do so from 0, but...) What if (in theory) both of my accounts will be in top-7 August 1?
  4. N

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

and yeah, top-500, without donate. Was top-60, but my impatience do wrong thing =(
  5. N

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

nope. Started early June - and now I have kinda all cards I want - 293 summary. And 1 animated deck. I think, it's some problem - it's too easy to get all cards. And right now there is no problem to get what you want. Especially if every patch you save your cards and get tons of scraps.
  6. N

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello! And thanks for the great game =) One question bothers me the most. Will there be a warning about the end of the season? Or even some strict schedule. Cause it's really annoying to ignore rank game for days or weeks waiting season end rewards. And then joining again after you get out of...
Top Bottom