Recent content by NightCityRider

+
  1. N

I'm confused by Vehicle quests..

Right? There must be dealerships to sell vehicles in 2077 still. But hopefully be revised and fixed agreed.
  2. N

Car control

Agreed i feel we need a FOV slider on console at least not sure if PC settings has it? but i need more view or have an auto pilot mode where you can look around. But that would require better Ai drivers lol.
  3. N

Dev Appreciation Thread

I am and will be grateful for what they envisioned, I was distraught at first but after research i realize it isn't their fault. They had created a masterpiece. I have hope they will come forth with the missing content from previews and interviews given time. Shame on the money grabber Corp with...
  4. N

🎉The Welcome Thread

hi
  5. N

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I for one am disappointed that we were tricked into thinking we were finally going to get a game where we had adult things and choices. No Statement from CD Projekt Red is very disturbing. Only someone saying "Stop reporting it as a bug, It was intended with a (Smiley Face)." Really? like you...
  6. N

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for misspelling Authority.
  7. N

The sound system is broken (multiple sounds missing)

My gun sounds glitch out when I am in a epic fight with more than 5 people (PS4 Pro).
  8. N

The police system is awfull

I never have played a game where i just play such a straight shooter, because I am just too tired of dealing with the broken cops.
  9. N

Judy should have been bisexual, romance feels so lacking

So true 100% Judy was a let down with male V lol i was disappointed finding out she only liked Females most interesting option, Techy Lady.. 1608175539 Yea but what about the option to Wooo her into at least trying? Sure she is into chicks but doesn't mean she couldn't fall for Male V with...
  10. N

Someone made a petition for cdpr to add back all of the cut content

Signed it and shared. Thanks for the heads up.
Top Bottom