Recent content by Nikola7734

+
  1. Nikola7734

Problem with lighting/brightness

thank you :DDD it worked, now I can create new character for who know which time and play it again :D
  2. Nikola7734

How can I chose which version I want? I think the latest is only available
  3. Nikola7734

my in game brightness got broken just by itself, every light source or even my character is completely black, same when I reinstaled game or restored default settings in game or in amd drivers... help '-'
  4. Nikola7734

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Johnny is ready for new year :D
  5. Nikola7734

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

Just take your time, don't rush, and don't make mistake from launching game :D
  6. Nikola7734

[Bored] Predicting the rest of the year

I didn't found updated version, I can agree with you that they are not working on smaller update, they are probably working on next gen update, multiplayer update maybe and dlcs... it will take time but I am sure they will not disappoint us
  7. Nikola7734

[Bored] Predicting the rest of the year

I believe we will get some minor patches or maybe even bigger one by end of the year, as they said free dlcs maybe and next gen console update, I don't believe we will get much more... but for next year we could expect much more I hope
  8. Nikola7734

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

As you said story isn't for V... well did u ever played some Call of duty game? Are you Captain Price or maybe some general? no.. you are just a solider who fight for some cause or for someone. It is same in most of the games but that is not what makes game good or bad... its story. In my...
  9. Nikola7734

DLC with the Evelyn Parker route (betraying Dexter DeShawn)

So, u go with Evelyn, steal relic, for example nothing bad happened maybe Jackie survives and u sell relic or who know what could be done with it, u never die, never meet Johnny, never meet most important characters in game, maybe u meet someone other but that would be completely new game and so...
  10. Nikola7734

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

Test of a person’s true value? Death, facing it, staring it down
  11. Nikola7734

Your a nobody, but who are you?

I would be simply Nibbles. Just one and only cat in nightcity minding my own business after some random punk adopted me... and yeah... thats it
  12. Nikola7734

Press V to Pay Respects

just want to know, how can someone forget story from cyberpunk who really followed the story. I don't know maybe someone can, but for me... its impossible, that story was soooo good and emotional.
  13. Nikola7734

About missing song from Samurai

Also little fun fact that I found, a lot of missions in game are named by some existing song from real life, example pyramid song, riders of a storm, play it safe and many many more, also the final mission Nocturne op55 no1 is composition by Chopin which Hanako play in that moment so its cool...
  14. Nikola7734

About missing song from Samurai

CDPR made really good job about soundtracks and song from Samurai band and all, but what happened with song named Archangel which can be heard in mission when you first time meet Kerry and its only part of a song with few words of lyrics. So it looks like Johnny know that song and its probably...
Top Bottom