Recent content by Nilfgaardiann

+
  1. N

Why don't enemies run away?

Skyrim has swimming and horse riding. Therefore in order to not turn the Witcher in to Skyrim, the Witcher must never have these features. What kind of ridiculous flawed logic is that? Just because another game has a good feature which would work well in another game, doesn't make those two...
  2. N

After the end of the game - A request please

How would one go about conquering such feats?
  3. N

Not discounting this at all. This MAY be it. I haven't played a game this good in probably a decade.
  4. N

Just finished, SPOILERS AHEAD!

That was mine too. Not a bug, it's just that we made some bad choices. Haha....
  5. N

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Haha I agree. One scene that I thought was hilarious was the Kaer Morhen drunk scene with the Witchers. I have not laughed so hard in ages and was literally crying. That....that was some comedic genius right there. Also, I loved how they portrayed Emperor Emhyr var Emreis. Damn, that guy just...
  6. N

Poor endgame SPOILER ALERT ------ POSSIBLE SPOILERS --- SPOILER ALERT --- POSSIBLE SPOILERS Now don't get me wrong, I fully acknowledge that this game isn't Skyrim or Oblivion, but there was a real lack of endgame content included. Now it's one thing that all of the characters were deleted...
  7. N

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

I actually think that this would be pretty cool.
  8. N

Why don't enemies run away?

Yeah I wish they did this. Even Skyrim had a system where the last one would run away if Dovahkiin had wiped out 10 of his comrades beforehand, and Skyrim was released 4 years ago.
  9. N

Well, I don't know if it was intentional but it sure was appropriate. I was f*cking upset when I realized that all of the characters had been deleted. I mean seriously, I spawned in Kaer Morhen, saw Lambert walking around in front of me and then suddenly he just vanished. I really hope that CDPR...
  10. N

The one thing that bugs me about characters in this game...

I like boobs. Therefore, I do not care.
  11. N

SPOILER ALERT Yeah, I got the ending where Yen and Tris both dump Geralt. However, I am happy that Ciri died and Nilfgaard won. I hated Ciri and really like Nilfgaard so 2/3 isn't bad. But yeah, this is a problem that LOADS of people have an issue with. You'll find a huge campaign on the...
  12. N

Where's the apology?

Are you serious? They're giving us two expansions which together are as long as the main story itself while they are also flooding us in free content. Oh, yeah I almost forgot that they gave us a masterpiece of a game which is only surpassed/rivaled in my opinion by TES while it is also by far...
  13. N

Is there a Money Sink?

You'll find that there's nothing in the game that's worth spending money on.
Top Bottom