Recent content by Nimkal

+
  1. Nimkal

Patch 1.1

Don't be too excited. Patch 1.1 shit the bed. My game is crashing more frequent ever since. Rofl
  2. Nimkal

Frequent crashes ever since patch 1.1

Fantastic. If only there was a way for me to give back their amazing 1.1 patch. They can keep it. I went from smooth gameplay to crash over crash. Modders may find a way to revert back if CD projekt end up being too slow. Sigh I wish steam would allow me to block these dumb updates.
  3. Nimkal

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

^This. I need this. They can keep their genius 1.1 patch. My game is just unstable ever since. I was enjoying a crash free game before this.
  4. Nimkal

Frequent crashes ever since patch 1.1

So my game was actually in a pretty good place recently in terms of crashes. My game had became practically crash free. I could play on for hours without crashing and it was great. Even had the game engine tweak mod done by our lovely modders which I'm sure helped. Smooth gameplay was great...
  5. Nimkal

Motorcycles and Cars

Yeah I had to install a mod to adjust the bad driving in the game. It did help and make it funner.
  6. Nimkal

For me its just been tons of game crashes when it was smooth before. Wish I could backtrack
  7. Nimkal

That sucks man sorry to hear. Hopefully they get on that fast.
  8. Nimkal

Gender-free Romance Petition

The gender restriction is pretty darn stupid. 1611382787 But thankfully modders are here to help unnecessary crap like that in video games. Already resolved it.
  9. Nimkal

Patch 1.1, language settings are still broken [PC]

Hm yeah I can see that
  10. Nimkal

Same here man! My game was so much better before 1.1
  11. Nimkal

Gta vs cyberpunk

lol
  12. Nimkal

(deleted)

Jeez.
  13. Nimkal

My game is crashing so much more ever since patch 1.1
  14. Nimkal

Patch 1.1

Patch 1.1 literally made my game crashes frequent. Congrats you made the game worse.
Top Bottom