Recent content by Noctis23

+
  1. N

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

I guess Yennefer and Geralt were like soulmates in the books, then why have the two games pushed me towards Triss? I have absolutely no connection to Yennefer, and even when the second game tells you who she was, you're basically taking it on faith that this is somebody Geralt should give a shit...
  2. N

Ciri Fan Art Thread

thanks for the answer
  3. N

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Sorry guys English is not my first language so is a little hard to got to the point of what i'm trying to say ok i will be a more precise since no one have give a clear answer (thanks for answering anyway) here we go Is Ciri have sex with anyone or anything?? and were is suppose to have ciri...
  4. N

Ciri Fan Art Thread

i got a question is a little silly but i gonna ask it anyway ok so i was researching stuff about the witcher and it universe and i stumbled with this key character Ciri i know she has gone the the Tirnalia world(or what ever it call) which is where the wild hunt live and they are a type of elve...
  5. N

Is Ciri going to be in the W3?

i got a question is a little silly but i gonna ask it anyway ok so i was researching stuff about the witcher and it universe and i stumbled with this key character Ciri i know she has gone the the Tirnalia world(or what ever it call) which is where the wild hunt live and they are a type of elve...
Top Bottom