Recent content by northrop

+
  1. northrop

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Oh... just about every scalper in sight. Got lucky and managed to get one about a month ago directly from EVGA... FTW3 Ultra.
  2. northrop

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 5

Yeah, I didn't think so either, but they claim to know better, so I dropped it.
  3. northrop

What? No... those are skill trees. I was asking to see the list and details of each and every skill/perk that's available within those trees... all 240 of them. (at least I think that's the number, anyway) @Suhiira and @kofeiiniturpa argued that of those 240, at minimum, 216 are strictly combat...
  4. northrop

Night City Wire Special

I live in Chicago... I can go downtown in a middle of the day, and still find plenty of streets that look completely deserted. Where did this notion about 1000s of pedestrians roaming the streets all the time come from anyway? In fact, I snapped this shot in the middle of the day... and not a...
  5. northrop

Hmm.. thanks. This disproves what @Suhiira claimed about all skills being combat related. For example, Intelligence appears to be focused on hacking only, and while I'm sure it will have its uses in combat, even in the video included there the author clearly states hacking is for non-combat...
  6. northrop

Guess I'm just gonna have to take your word for it as I can't find any demo footage that shows all ingame skills.
  7. northrop

^It's just a guide to give you a ballpark of expectations. Do you honestly expect them to release specs for every possible combination of settings?
  8. northrop

3080. Excellent... I am ready!
  9. northrop

We got a snippet of Reflexes and Tech Abilities. Can you point me where they showed all the skills for Body, Intelligence, and Cool? I didn't find any mention of all skills being combat related anywhere.
  10. northrop

Cyberpunk T Shirt

https://us.gear.cdprojektred.com/game/cyberpunk-2077.html
  11. northrop

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

I hope Johnny pops up on the screen when you'll be getting your hard on with Judy, and telling you how stupid you look flexing your muscles in front of her, lol. I really hope for some over the top humor everywhere
  12. northrop

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

If you go skinny dipping, will it shrink your junk? Asking the important questions here.
  13. northrop

C:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

^The game isn't out yet and the 4k specs have not been announced. Anyone telling you a card X or Y will run the game at 4k60FPS with all the eye candy on is asking a magic 8 ball for answers. We simply don't know how this game will perform... It might run like Doom and average 130fps, or it...
  14. northrop

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

Because it's not music approved by people that keep complaining about everything. Unless it's that one song they like, it's stupid, it's a stunt, CDPR should cave to their demands, and forget about artistic creativity. However, if it's something they like... it's amazing, CDPR did fantastic...
Top Bottom