Recent content by Notserious80

+
  1. N

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

Well i hope what you described will become a reality since that seems pretty nice. Alot of details missing ofc since we havent seen it really so far. The conversations seemed a bit basic but it might just be due to not fleshed out yet or since its a quest. Still cant really forgive that they...
  2. N

Well i kinda agree on the improved combat im just hoping thats not all it has got. At release VTMB was a broken mess true but i still remember falling deep into it. I think ill be disaponted this time around, i dont know if its age or w/e but that feeling is very lost nowdays in games. Im...
  3. N

Missed this for the longest time but im even more worried now. It just doesnt feel like VTM at all more like... trying to be bloodlines in the modern age.. the combat is very flashy and looks kinda cool but thats not what was good about bloodlines. Knowing me ill probably buy it and be very...
  4. N

gpuApi\src\dx12\gpuApiDX12Error.cpp(42)

Thats a laptop right? How are the temps? Any overclocking or auto overclock programs?
  5. N

[SOLVED] Strange crashes since pathc 2.0

Then its the games fault and you should report it.
  6. N

i have a 13900k and my xmp memory was unstable, just in games tho. But if you can play for 5 h without a crash it might just be a very rare issue that happends. For me the Pc shut off at random when i was gaming untill i figured out what it was. disabeling asus own memory things like real time...
  7. N

Hmm sadly that error is quite common and broad. It points towards a memory issue but it can really be anything. No overclock on anything? XMP on the ram?
  8. N

Do you get any crash report popup or does it just lock up?
  9. N

Crashes/Freezes/Shutdowns - how can I find out the issue?

i can try to help a bit: first of all, Whats your PSU? 1. Watchdog is a monitor tool for intel, generaly its an unstable overclock that causes it. It can be without an OC nowdays tho since most motherboards has settings that boost the performance of a cpu and with intels own boosts it can...
  10. N

Why is the game so buggy?

So i think i found the issue, game does not like afterburner overlay. Turned it off and the issue pretty much vanished. Nvidias overlay works and also asus Gpu tweek seems to not interfer. Theres some odd low frames but its not as bad as with the overlay on. Edit:Tested some more, now the...
  11. N

Yea i have the same issue, HUGE spikes in FT and sound cutting out when it happends. Tryed the new intel settings but it did not help something is messed up for sure. File a bug report!
  12. N

Should probably try to do a clean install just incase some old config file causes it. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/2233/how-do-i-perform-a-clean-install-of-the-game Drivers and so on is up to date? No mods? Old save?
  13. N

Save the date: REDstreams with Minji Chang & Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz!

Wasent expecting anything and i did not watch so.. I tend to allways catch the news later on youtube or some persons take atleast. Really not that exited about the game anymore and for me it "works" so. Hopefully they can get a patch out and move on too new games soon.
  14. N

DLSS Frame Generation remains grayed out.

i was actually about to ask where you hade the game installed. Has happend even if you have it installed on another driver then C: for some people or with a really long file path so i guess its somehow related to the system in some way.
  15. N

Video memory leaks being experienced by many users

Well ive noticed a increase in Vram usage but i use some mods to so its not that weird for me. These kinda issues can be hard to diagnose since its diffrent hardware and software. Some people seem to not have issues or they do but dont notice it. Its the same as micro stutters and so on, some...
Top Bottom