Recent content by Nova_Bear

+
  1. N

Need help with custom sword

Well "custom sword" is a bit grandiose. All i want to do is replace the grip (just the grip, not the pommel or the crossguard) of the enhanced wolven sword with a brown version. either the mesh or the texture it does not super matter. But i have no idea where to start. here is a picture of what...
  2. N

Wolf`s school witcher gear

think they are going to add it as dlc in the future because there exist wolf school stuff (diagrams, swords, etc) in the game item list, but adding them through the console just yields blanks
  3. N

Hase anyone found black unicorn?

Hase anyone found black unicorn? title
  4. N

Anyone found any Rebis?

Anyone found any Rebis? found the whole thing or just its schematic.
  5. N

Notes on map

i like this too! at the very least let us leave custom markers.
  6. N

Blacksmiths

he is in novigrad
  7. N

Lets find the Dark Mode items!

Lets find the Dark Mode items! So after playing a bit i stumble across schematics for weeper, and now i just found the oathbreaker chest piece. Lets find all of them! there is: -The Blasphemer's Outfit -The Oathbreaker's Outfit -The Kinslayer's Outfit -Weeper: Go to skellige -> south-east...
  8. N

Green trencoat (kinda armor)

I FOUND IT!! check the post i made.
  9. N

I found Ursine Armour!!!

I found Ursine Armour!!! I did it i found it!! 1. go to skellige 2. travel to the north-east island, the ports name is Urialla 3. take the path that wraps around the island, it goes along the cliff, take it to an abandoned castale 4. explore the castle too find the schematics WARNING there are...
  10. N

Witcher school quests?

Witcher school quests? where are the witcher gear/scavenger hunt quests? i know about the viper gear one in white orchid but where are the other ones?
  11. N

Scavenger Hunt: Cat school gear (need help)

where is the scavenger hunt quest start?
  12. N

(Scavenger Hunt: School Of The Cat Quest)[Possible Spoilers]

where did you find the scavenger hunt quest start?
  13. N

Where do you find the Ursine Armor, and Superior Ursine Armor?

the superior version is about fifty step north of where you first spawned in velan (it think its the hanged mans tree) in a cave, IGN has some videos on there you tube channel of them finding during a stream. Where did you find the enhanced stuff though?
  14. N

Hooded/Heavy plate armor

we know for a fact that you can get the nilfgaard full plate set, in fact most heavy armors have plate incorporated somehow.
  15. N

Nilfgaardian Armor

there are both version, with and without the gold bits, they are two different gauntlets. as for the elf in novigrad, he is a sword smith, swords only, But i did his quest i got a sword that i have yet to replace. as for the chest peice, if you go down to the south- west village on the main...
Top Bottom