Anyone found any Rebis?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Master Level Alchemist on Skellige, do his quest, and he should sell it.

Good to know, thank you. It is even more frustrating for me because I distinctly remember finding a merchant selling it, but at the time I was too poor and didn't need it so let it go. And now I just can't remember where it was :facepalm: I've revisited all the small villages in Vellen to no avail... must be some random herborist lost somewhere! If only the merchants would stay on the map :mean:

Good to know, thank you. It is even more frustrating for me because I distinctly remember finding a merchant selling it, but at the time I was too poor and didn't need it so let it go. And now I just can't remember where it was :facepalm: I've revisited all the small villages in Vellen to no avail... must be some random herborist lost somewhere! If only the merchants would stay on the map :mean:

It's one of the druids by that Giant druid tree in Skellige. You have to do a quest line for him before he sells anything though

It isn't only there though. I have (I think) all the side ingredients, and most of the oil and deoctions. Missing a few superior ones, and some of the ingredients to craft them, and I haven't yet bought passage to Skellige. (lvl 16).

I was able to find the formula in an unexpected place in Velen, it's in a half-broken ship inside a chest. Btw I would recommend saving first because you may encounter a glitch and get trapped underwater.
Here's is the PROOF & LOCATION.

A four-year necro? The paladins would be here fairly soon but I'll just send this thread to eternal rest right now. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom