Recent content by nuke816

+
  1. nuke816

Stuck before start, no ''press space to start''

yes, thanks for the tips.
  2. nuke816

I clicked the contact and described the issue, attched screenshot and leave my email ,like 30 hours ago, but no response yet.
  3. nuke816

I found a similar issue, which exactly same with mine(doesn't accept any input from keyboard) cyberpunk keyboard problem | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED
  4. nuke816

Thanks, last night I tried, deselected read-only, deleted some config file, and reverified and downloaded, still same, stuck at same screen. I'll try the link you sent to submit this problem, thanks for helping!!! 1638793324 I tried, they can be redownloaded, but the problem is still exsit...
  5. nuke816

yes I have, but I had this problem like 2 month before and I deleted the game and the folder and re-instailled. 1638710654 Holy.................who selected 'READ ONLY'???????????????????? who did it!!!!! it troubled me like half a year. 1638710778 But it can't be deselected.. I deselected and...
  6. nuke816

After the intro, stuck at this screen, no 'hit space to start' tips. I searched via google, and someone says press ctrl+space, doesn't work for me. No mouse cursor. Only keyboard and mouse plugged. No mod. Latest driver. It was fine to play a couple of months before, now this.. Steam...
  7. nuke816

Can not start the game. stuck at intro screen

I tried running the exe directly in the bin/x64 folder, it remains the same. I'll see what I can do about that report, Thank you so much! 1633433228 I tried running the exe directly in the bin/x64 folder, it remains the same. I'll see what I can do about that report, Thank you so much!
  8. nuke816

Thanks! I'll try all the solutions, I'll feedback here if I solved it.
  9. nuke816

The game works fine couple of months ago and played over 200 hours and nothing fatal error occured. But recently I can't play it. After I launched the game, it stucked at this screen. after the Night City intro. During the whole intro, there was no 'press space to continue', and could not be...
Top Bottom