Recent content by NZPlayer

+
  1. N

Bricked game from a phone call.

Heres the save file, just wait about a minute and the phone will ring then the game breaks blocking all progression and ability to save permanently. Rolling back to earlier saves does not make any difference, they all lead to the same result.
  2. N

Phone calls from Judy bricked my game TWICE

multipost here is a link: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/bricked-game-from-a-phone-call.11071220/
  3. N

D3d11.dll is causing worse performance in 1.10

pretty sure its a conflict with the overlay
  4. N

Steam overlay preventing launch - 1.10

Steam overlay preventing launch - 1.10 owning the game on GoG and without any natural means to do so otherwise, Ive been using steam overlay to take screenshots and monitor fps etc but as of 1.10 it no longer launches, Im presuming its due to a new galaxy overlay dxd--- i can live without...
  5. N

Beard

I was hoping the beard would grow out to such a majestic girth and weight the maidens of Valhalla would weep with ecstasy but alas, my irl beard grows faster
  6. N

Can anything be done about those loading times?

replacing the hdd with a ssd is the only solution
  7. N

On the lack of Racial Diversty in TW3, or Disruptive Controversies.

Theres a trend of monetizing butthurt. If it isnt sexism its colour, if its not colour its body mass. Controversy = clickbait = money for whinging. Dont feed these cretins
  8. N

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

some of the better ones imo, worth using Ekhidna: Anything that consumes stamina regenerates your vitality. Ekimmara: Lifesteal (damage done regenerates health). Katakan: Increases critical hit chance. Leshen: Damage reflect.
  9. N

Textures Loading in Front of YOU ?

have fun being mad then kids seem more interested in flaming and being ignorant than trying to understand. imho its the users system, be it AV or a virus, who knows but I dont care
  10. N

Anyone run W3 on a core i3?

i3-4160@3.6 gtx660 1920x1080 the game runs and looks great
  11. N

[BUG] Mutagens and stats

[BUG] Mutagens and stats stats on game entry stats after removing and replacing the exact same mutagen considerable difference not sure if its just UI or actual but its annoying af also to add this is the same character with an existing issue but i dont think its related...
  12. N

PC randomly turning off in game

a bad psu or ram stick will do it too
  13. N

Small font update

wrong forum :rly?:
  14. N

Small font update

wrong forum :rly?:
  15. N

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

Its like complaining its too bright when youre staring at the sun. just another desperate controversy diva
Top Bottom