Recent content by oldawg5150

+
  1. oldawg5150

Lets Talk Immersion...

My immersion was broken as soon as V was given a death sentence from the chip. Nothing else really mattered after this point except trying to get the chip out, and we all know the endings are...(if you finished you know). How can doing any side mission really make sense when you need to be...
  2. oldawg5150

Endgame content?

Start a new game and suffer and die in a different way. 1608330173 For me the immersion was broken. Go back to a point where you are terminally ill to go do some gigs? If they'd made a few endings where V actually got cured I got get it in my head...ok...V is going back to being a merc! As is i...
  3. oldawg5150

Just imagine.... [[Spoilers sort of]]

Just imagine if that in every ending of The Witcher 3 Ciri and Garalt had been given a death sentence. That's what Cyberpunk 2077 is like for me. I'll come back to the game if they decide to change that.
  4. oldawg5150

[SPOILERS] After everything that happened V needs a win

I'm just not sure why the game was written this way. The main character is dying throughout, and so side missions seem stupid, "Hey...you're dying, but go do this job for me." I was not fond of the endings at all. It's like everyone wants to write all this fatalistic crap all the time. How about...
  5. oldawg5150

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I mean...I guess if you consider death in six months a nice end...
  6. oldawg5150

The initial story was about V and Jackie making it big [Spoilers]

I haven't been this disappointed by game endings since Mass Effect 3. What's the point of replaying it, so I can see another way my character dies or otherwise ceases to exist? What an utter waste. I was actually intrigued by the Johnny Silverhand aspect, but even that could have been done...
  7. oldawg5150

Whats the standard for RPGs, and did CyberPunk2077 set a new one/meet the standards?

I honestly thought AC Valhalla had a better story. I love the cyberpunk genre, but they could have done so much more (and I hope they will in the future). The endings were the biggest disaster to me. I'm not sure if it's some disease among game developers where they get a mental block about how...
  8. oldawg5150

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

The really sad part is that the sidequests are better than the DEPRESSING main story. Nothing is quite as fun watching your character cough up blood for 20 hours to help you escape from a pandemic. Don't even get me started on the endings.
  9. oldawg5150

What are you most offended by from Cyberpunk 2077

I was thinking about it last night and I actually enjoyed the story and ENDING of Borderlands 3 more than this. I hope they make some fixes.
  10. oldawg5150

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Yep. Totally sick of games trying to be edgier in every way. There's enough misery in real life. I don't mind some dark endings, but all of them? Really? There are a lot of things I love about this game, but the endings ruined it for me. It reminds me of Mass Effect 3. I think it kills replay...
  11. oldawg5150

The structure of the main quest is awful and it's not suited for an RPG

I literally just said this to a friend last night.
  12. oldawg5150

About the endings [SPOILERS ALERT]

I honestly thought all the endings sucked. I don't mean that in a creative sense, but they killed my desire to replay the game. How about at least one ending where V straight out lives? Jeez...not enough misery in the world that we need more in our video games? I loved the setting, loved the...
Top Bottom