Recent content by oshul

+
  1. oshul

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

My expectations: give shrimp lady 1 more polygon Add more glitches that are really funny
  2. oshul

What would Fix the game for you?

I never really got onto the hype train for the game. I uncharacteristically bought the game when I saw that it was out before doing any prior research. I was really disappointed in the state of the game despite this. Bugs everywhere, wasn't what I was expecting at all. but after hearing about...
  3. oshul

Save files are corrupted

4. oshul

Save files are corrupted

So im off the hook for the can scrapping?
  5. oshul

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

stairs
  6. oshul

Suggestion : Attribute point respec or new game plus to complete attributes

uhh- oh my mistake they said "respec your attributes not just only perks "
  7. oshul

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned because raindeers are scary:sad:
  8. oshul

Important Update

Condolences to you guys at cdpr. I know you guys put a lot of hard work into the game and I'm sure that being forced to launch in this state by management is infuriating. I'm not gonna refund because even with the bugs I'm having fun in the game world, hope you guys continue to work on the game...
  9. oshul

Save files are corrupted

I'm a console player, has anyone had this happened to them on consoles? I'm kinda scared that ill loose all my progress because we cant even check our individual save file sizes :(
  10. oshul

Suggestion : Attribute point respec or new game plus to complete attributes

The game has a respec feature. go to a ripper and switch to the Trade tab, then there should be be an item that costs around 100,000 eddys. Using the item will allow you to reassign your skill points :D
  11. oshul

Saving System might be a reason for Crashes

I've crashed a few times, fairly certain that this is caused by the autosave but randomly while I'm driving everything freezes for about 10 seconds. then its a flip of the coin whether or not it resumes or crashes. very stress-inducing
Top Bottom