Recent content by OvaPick

+
  1. O

Gwent Trackers can display face-down ambush cards

it's only a bug that we just got in this patch
  2. O

Gwent Trackers can display face-down ambush cards

As i know , you can see the ambush cards from the cards history before it's flip
  3. O

Farewell mill (rip?)

playing old decks (cards) in PTR is something good :| because you can see if these decks (cards) still works or not
  4. O

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

Just wait , trust me they will do something about it and you have to just wait , it might be bad idea anyway , but give them the benefit of the doubt check this: {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/image.prntscr.com\/image\/Gvr3rcyCRPmVCRJjq9b2GQ.png"}
  5. O

Current Meta situation !

devivre lol nice1
  6. O

Nilfgaard After the Patch

i really think that ST mulligan will be very nice to play and also funny , NR also pretty good now so yeah hf guys :P
  7. O

Change the Premium Card Refund

up coming Patch refund's system question i have like 900 MP + 1800 S i really want to craft RNR + Drought and make both premiums to get extra 1600 S after milling it , in the other hand i really scared from that CDPR maybe change their minds and i'll lost all my MP for no reason , so what do...
  8. O

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

hmm , what about Renew in R3 ?
  9. O

Will transmuting cards before the nerfs give you full scrap back?

i wanna try to do this TBH but i think they will think about that twice and i'll be F&%$ED :\
  10. O

PTR server

PTR server I really want to join PTR server , any ideas how can join ? or it's just for streamers and devs ? if it so , that's really unfortunate
  11. O

The Mulligan System Explained

No , and take a look at this , she's amazing and did a vid explain the mulligan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GyRu8N6kiw
  12. O

Is a PlayStation Plus Membership Required to Play Gwent on the PS4?

My brother have XBOX , and he should have gold to play online gwent , he can play vs AL , or change his deck ... but if he want to play against another player , he must have GOLD first
  13. O

Full art of all cards

i hope : P
  14. O

Gwent tracker

Gwent tracker Hi guys i want to know if the tracker is legal or not , cuz XBOX and PS4 players don't have it
Top Bottom