Recent content by papplaus

+
  1. papplaus

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Shorter story would be alright if compensated by increased reactivity and thus increased replayability. CP77 was supposed to be "slightly shorter" than TW3, but turned out to be <=50% of its length, as per "howlongtobeat.com" stats – in addition to being less reactive overall. Given we were to...
  2. papplaus

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

The prequels had a massive CGI budget, but not the charm of the original trilogy. Without people to set him straight every now and then, Lucas' vision incarnate was lacking something. I believe CP77's direction could have used more constructive criticism and was too confident in itself.
  3. papplaus

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

While that is undisputably true, it doesn't imply that cuts are always for the better. In SW's case, Lucas' wife – mostly an outsider to the project – took the reign for the final cut, and made it much more accessible and better paced, likely because she was an outsider and not tone-deaf for...
  4. papplaus

Cyberpunk Locks up PC causing 100% Disk Usage and Corrupted windows

My (fresh & clean) 20H2 W10 got nuked sometime after 1.06 as well, but I'm done troubleshooting for the time being. Might have just been a strange coincidence or failing hardware, but idc anymore about getting things running. Might give Proton a try at some point, as debugging Windows is an...
  5. papplaus

[Spoilers] Where is the punchline?

"They really thought they could save themselves. Can you believe that?"
  6. papplaus

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

While I find quite some of your suggestions apt, I think there's enough cars in the game, and they are modelled beautifully inside and out. There's other issues that are calling for more urgent attention...
  7. papplaus

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Why do games incorporate loot or incremental stats increase mechanics? Because those little shots of dopamine keep players hooked. And while it's very arguable whether exploiting that bio-mechanism constitutes good game play, ask yourself how well received a game would be in which say 10% of the...
  8. papplaus

And that's why true CHOICE would be the cardinal solution.
  9. papplaus

Smasher was a gramps and Saburo a great-great-great- gramps. Not sure about Blackhand, as he was cut. Are they not legends?
  10. papplaus

You prefer boring ass artificial negativity, it seems.
  11. papplaus

If the relic was able to alter the DNA towards Johnny, then it would also be able to alter it towards V once rewritten by Alt. If you argue that there was no pure V left to scan at this time, but instead merely a Johnn-V hybrid, then this could be written on the relic and defuse the situation...
  12. papplaus

The Beast In Me "kill-route" ending is crap.

You can talk her out of killing him, but it likely depends on the dialogue at the overlook earlier to some degree.
  13. papplaus

What does the skill that auto-disassembles junk do with expensive junk?

I gave my character a bodacious penis 2, and after picking this perk, it vanished. Didn't even receive epic item components or something!
  14. papplaus

Dev leaked info ?

Infrared IS thermal. Just FYI.
  15. papplaus

Dev leaked info ?

Can't deny it, it's all true. The city always has a promise for you. Might be a lie, an illusion, just around the corner. And it keeps you going.
Top Bottom