Recent content by Pastafazo0l

+
  1. Pastafazo0l

This guy nailed it!

This ^
  2. Pastafazo0l

The studio needs our support!

If they deliver what was promised this would be game of the century. Yes I get it the message at the top of the screen in the gameplay trailer but they took it a little too far with the cuts. AI, bugs ect that can all be adjusted, the core missing content and storyline and endgame, overall cut...
  3. Pastafazo0l

This guy nailed it!

I agree with the video 100%, sadly. This game cannot be fixed, too much cut content, period. If CDPR proves me wrong I'll eat my own shoe, cooked and all and post it. That's a promise I'll actually keep.
  4. Pastafazo0l

Refunds being misused

G Glad you enjoy it, I could put up with bugs and glitches and shit AI because that can be fixed, but the cut content is where I draw the line, I would pay $500 for a good game, and still not want a refund if they promised to add the content back in and give us what they promised.
  5. Pastafazo0l

Audio problems?

Quality is capped out at 2 channel 24 bit 96000hz for me after that it turns into a cracklefest, would have loved to push it 32 bit 384000hz but I guess even that was cut from the game. :cry:
  6. Pastafazo0l

What to do after everything is completed?

Honestly I don't even know, they publish the most cringe articles and manufactured drama, its a shit stain for the community at this point that needs to be thrown out or put in the wash, not that I know about shit stains or anything <.<;;
  7. Pastafazo0l

What to do after everything is completed?

CDPR caving to Kotaku complaining about the amount of dildos, like really? How about complain about all the massive amounts of cut content and horrible pointless storyline? I could put up with bugs if the game wasn't completely gutted out and even more so with removing more nudity from even NPCs...
  8. Pastafazo0l

Refunds being misused

Censoring is accurate, short dressed hookers all had their cooch out, now all magically have panties, why have a nudity toggle? Because 1 person complained?
  9. Pastafazo0l

Does this game make anyone else feel sick? (Literally)

I agree low framerates make me sick, thats why I bought a PC and upgrade every hardware release. Sadly you get what you pay for entertainment wise, even the new consoles can't hold 60fps without visually taking a dump, the KFC console even has more power than xb/ps lol. (Still can't believe that...
Top Bottom