Recent content by phalanx_7

+
  1. phalanx_7

After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

Wait for 1 year like me, then restart the game. Hopefully it will be much more immersive game by then and more content would be added.
  2. phalanx_7

Why the person above you should be banned

^ banned because I am forced to ban if I wish to participate in this thread
  3. phalanx_7

So I leveled to 50 before going to Victor

Indeed. Due to this reason, I will sadly wait till end of 2021 to do my 3rd playthrough, hoping that all these incomplete features will be fixed by then. The game is not just buggy but also incomplete in many aspects except storyline.
  4. phalanx_7

**WARNING - MAJOR SPOILERS** Ending so beautiful, I forgive you for other flaws of the game, CDPR

This thread discusses multiple endings and highlights key moments via images (PC version) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CDPR did put lot of work into the story, its just sad that the bugs and console...
  5. phalanx_7

What's your end game stats?

Mine was Body: 7 Reflex: 5 Intelligence: 20 Technical Ability: 20 Cool: 19 Managed to have 71 perks total, if I remember right. Netrunner build is toooo OP, to the point of breaking the game. But was a fun ride!
  6. phalanx_7

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

I had a decent level of immersion in my 1st playthrough. What came as a rude shock was that completing the main story puts you back to a auto-save point. I was actually expecting to be cured of the 'urgent' health crisis, so that I can take the time to explore city and do all side missions...
  7. phalanx_7

Ability to re-allocate ability points and not just perks

It was indeed fun for my 2nd playthrough. But now I have completed every single side quest. I will have to repeat most of it again for a new build and while i'll enjoy many of the major side quests, but farming all the way to lvl 40+ to truly enjoy new build might be a chore. When I played...
  8. phalanx_7

Ability to re-allocate ability points and not just perks

Request: I would like to be able to re-distribute both ability and skill points, specially at the stage where we enter "point of no return". After lot of hard work and getting V to level 40+, it becomes too much of a chore to repeat the entire process in a new walkthrough just because I am...
  9. phalanx_7

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

--------------------- Street Kid
  10. phalanx_7

Polls are the way to go forward

I wonder if CDPR could just parse the data on this forum, GOG and reddit to get most commonly occurring phrases/keywords etc instead of a poll. It would be smart to polish the game which has so much potential to be awesome. Happy customers means long term profit.
  11. phalanx_7

Insane blinding level of eye adaptation/bloom in first person driving

Hello CDPR team, I love the interiors of many cars and want to drive in 1st person around the gorgeous NC. But the driver camera is so low that it feels like V has her eyes between her tits. Kindly allow customizing the camera height so that we can truly enjoy the immersive driving...
  12. phalanx_7

How to: Improve driving when inside vehicle

+1 Please allow customizing 1st person drive camera. I feel this is one of those deprioritized gameplay aspects which couldn't be fully tested by launch date.
  13. phalanx_7

Clothing preview

Wanted to share an idea for cyberpunk improvement. Many of the clothes shops have a sort of trial room although without doors and functioning mirrors! Its time to put them in use! When hovering over the clothes available for purchase, the UI should show your character in a sort of trial room...
  14. phalanx_7

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

I share your sentiment. It took me over 100 hours to complete Witcher 3. It took me < 60 hours to complete Cyberpunk. by the time I approached ending, my level was high enough that all side jobs were danger level: moderate or lower (while they started at very high). As a PC gamer, I really loved...
Top Bottom