Recent content by pmurp2ad

+
  1. P

[ACT II] Help clearing Vincent (possible spoilers)

[ACT II] Help clearing Vincent (possible spoilers) Please help me out, I'm trying to clear Vincent and get the ring to allow me into the hospital (I'm currently poor and don't want to bribe if I can help it). I searched the forum and looked at the walkthrough thread, but it says I need to get...
  2. P

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

I just wanted to say thanks to the Witcher development team for giving us the EE as a free download! I just started playing through, and I can already see the changes. For most companies this would have been a $40-$50 new release, no way around it. Thanks for taking care of your fans!Also...
  3. P

Plant/ingredient tags not showing up [Fixed!]

Eureka!! That was it!Thank you! It never occurred to me to that I needed to acquire a skill before the I could pick ingredients. I was about to give up on the game!Sorry it took so long to reply, I'd used all my bronze talents and it took me awhile to acquire more.Thanks again!
  4. P

Plant/ingredient tags not showing up [Fixed!]

Plant/ingredient tags not showing up [Fixed!] [Fixed - See Below]Hi all,None of the plants in the game are labeled with their name, and I can't collect ingredients from them. I've read the books that should give me knowledge of them (and they show up as already read in my inventory), but the...
Top Bottom