Recent content by poldengonyboy

+
  1. poldengonyboy

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

I don't dislike him because he's weird, I dislike him because he takes advantage of his clients who have nowhere else to go because they're poor, so instead of making them pay with money he knows they don't have he rapes them (He says if you can't pay with money then you can pay with your body)...
  2. poldengonyboy

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I think it's worth noting that the lead and a senior quest designer liked this post that's basically asking for a continuation of this story. Also the guys name is DLC with Panam hahaha. Could just be an oversight, but it could also be them giving us a lowkey hint that they are indeed working on...
  3. poldengonyboy

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

This, I never got the argument so many people try to make about how the outcome of the endings are too different when a lot of what is happening in the world is happening behind the scenes as the story focuses more on V adn the characters around them. 1613341632 Also this, it doesn't make a...
  4. poldengonyboy

Anybody have solution to too low difficulty?

Not sure if it still works, but if you're on PC you can install the save game editor mod, start up a new game and IN THE PROLOGUE (before you go to Sandra Dorsett) set yourself to level 50, also don't forget to give yourself the extra perk and attribute points as well (49). This makes it so all...
  5. poldengonyboy

Oh I just noticed another cool little detail that might point further towards post story content in the expansions. During certain main quests and side quests in the game you get little collectables in your apartment (dreamcatcher from misty, scorpion toy from mitch etc.) and in The Sun ending...
  6. poldengonyboy

Yea I think that's true, probably gonna have to be weary of spoilers too, shame it all had to go down like this :/
  7. poldengonyboy

What does she say?
  8. poldengonyboy

My Review - The good parts

Damn great job on the editing, I'm just starting the vid up rn I can already tell you put a lot of effort into it and it looks amazing! What program do you use to edit?
  9. poldengonyboy

I know I just want some sort of confirmation of what the expansions are gonna be and when they're gonna come out. So frustrating that we still have no information on them and likely won't for at least a month. :giveup: Hopefully they announce them along with the 1.2 patch, so tragic that we...
  10. poldengonyboy

I'm chill just thought I'd repost that off reddit cuz I like the shot of Panam in the dress :love:
  11. poldengonyboy

Lol mind your business then
  12. poldengonyboy

Never knew I needed to see Panam in a dress in my life :love:
  13. poldengonyboy

It's possible that CDPR didn't mention any paid content on that roadmap due to it being included in the apology video and it would've probably been viewed in bad taste by fans and critics if they did a big apology only to announce to everyone a few minutes later that we can start pre-purchasing...
  14. poldengonyboy

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

A faction reputation system/more interaction with the gangs of NC A longer game in general, more quests and interactions with the romance options. Definitely wasn't expecting it the main quest to finish only after 20 hours of gameplay
  15. poldengonyboy

Oh that's kinda cool, does anybody know exactly which quests he worked on? or did he work on all/most of them?
Top Bottom