Recent content by poosh

+
  1. poosh

[BUG] Blood pump unequips iteself after using 3 cunsumables

Today, I had to fight Adam Smasher with Blood Pump being removed due to this bug. I wasn't aware that using consumables removes it. Thanks for the tip! I thought the bug happened randomly. Entering Dogtown can also unequip the health item / Blood Pump, but it doesn't happen every time.
  2. poosh

[2.1 BUG] audio partially absent - combat and breach protocol music do not play

v2.1 messed up music in general. Music sometimes becomes louder or quitter after entering/exiting combat. That includes radio, too. Usually, my radio volume is set to 80%. Sometimes, after the combat (i.e., switching from radio player to combat music and vice-versa), the radio is so loud that...
  3. poosh

[BUG] Purchased vehicles not showing up on vehicle list

I have the same issue. Some vehicles appear normally on the list. Others - not. For instance, I bought two HERRERA models yesterday. "Outlaw" appeared on the list, while Riptide - didn't. Both models show as already owned on Autofixer webpage.
  4. poosh

Driving Cars is too arcade

GTA 5 is not more realistic. Actually, GTA 5 is way more "arcadish" than CP2077. However, CP2077 is far far away from being a simulator (such as Assetto Corsa or iRacing). But I don't think that a game that is not about racing and uses cars just to go from A to B needs to be a simulator. My...
  5. poosh

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Christmas holidays + home sitting due to Covid-19 = a lot of time to play. I have finished the game in 96 hours for three weeks. If those were regular working days where I can spend 1-2 hours for gaming, I'd be playing CP2077 for about three months. Now back to work, and I'm waiting for DLC /...
  6. poosh

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I don't want to spoil your life ending, but you gonna die too. As we all.
  7. poosh

What pile of friends are we talking about? Rogue is a friend of Johnny, not V. Sacrificing Rogue and then taking V's body is one of the worst ending, proving that Johnny still remains a selfish ***hole. By going Panam's path, you lose a few noname friends and Saul that I never considered a...
  8. poosh

And that had a lot of sense if the main story would be about V. But I'd like to remind you that V died at the end of Act 1. Like it or not, but we (players) are playing for a resurrected body shared by two deadmen brains. Ironically, people are complaining about a lack of choice in multiple...
  9. poosh

I agree that the background for the end choices is kinda wacky but allowing V to live a happy life with no requirements and no consequences is even dumber. Trading half a year of V's life for the entire life of Johny is acceptable if our relationship with Silverhand went better and we believe...
  10. poosh

V dies at the end of Act 1. Despite he gets resurrected (thanks to Johny's engram), I doubt that a happy ending could fit in such a story. Though, I'm sad because Act 1 is too short. I'd like it to be half of the game, or at least 1/3. A happy scenario could be rushing through the main quests...
  11. poosh

Serious and realistic suggestions.....

A lot of spoilers ahead, so avoid reading that if you haven't completed the game yet.
  12. poosh

Serious and realistic suggestions.....

How do you see "your story" to be implemented? Did you really expect every quest had multiple outcomes, all having studio-quality scripts (videos, mocaps, voiceovers, etc.)? Imagine if each quest had three different outcomes. Then there would be 9 cases after the second quest, 81 after the third...
  13. poosh

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

F4 is like Britney Spears twenty years ago: "Not an RPG, not yet a shooter". RPG elements made trivial, dialog options dumbed down to "YES/NO/SARCASM", but weapon mechanics still suck. Mods are that keep F4 alive and made be spend almost 300h in the game.
  14. poosh

YT post about game development

Keanu Reeves's story sounds believable. No doubts that Keanu would want to have such a huge title all about himself. He could offer more acting while CDPR management saves a lot of money from hiring Hideo Kojima and Lady Gaga. Regarding "18 different storylines", I'd call management wise rather...
  15. poosh

Option to censor profanity?

^ a perfect example
Top Bottom