Recent content by preachergs

+
  1. P

Full CD-Action review translation

In two days they'll be a live Chat with the Developers on the Gamestop Facebook Page at 01:00 pm PST.I think it's worth mentioning the confusion there, perhaps they can clear things up.
  2. P

Full CD-Action review translation

Could you ask him how the Developers responded, after he finished it in this time? Maybe they got a little sick around the nose, saying something like "oh crap", running back to their Offices and sealed the doors, anything like that? ^^
  3. P

GOG Updates Privacy Policy, Will No Longer Use Geo-IP to Determine Your Region

Kudos GOG. I'm thinking about getting my Version there just 'cause of this move....
  4. P

Mature Implimentation - A Few Questions

Can't help, it still sounds like an oxymoron. :DBut good news for Misterpinky, from what he tells, he's used to worse stuff and can enjoy the game.
  5. P

A concern, ordering from GOG

You'll be able to download most of the content from tomorrow on, meaning that at May 17th there'll be only about 50 MB left to get.
  6. P

Mature Implimentation - A Few Questions

I haven't read anything about this specific topic either, but assuming that it's similar to the TW1: You can avoid most of such scenes, bearing in mind that you're missing some really good-written and funny sidestorys. Anyone remembering the mill? ;DTechnically, they took out the famous...
  7. P

Would this PC run it?

As i'm not the best in messing with my Hardware, i don't think that would be a good idea. ;) That sounds great. As i compared the difference between High and Ultra this day on Gamestar, High would be perfect for me. I just wanted to make sure, getting more excited each day, since i played TW1...
  8. P

Would this PC run it?

Hey Ho,i was pretty sure my PC can handle TW2 at least in the High-Graphic Mode, no need for Ultra at all...but since the last Previews all recommend a Quad Core System for High Details, i'm getting unsure about that.Here we go: Athlon 2 X3 445 @3,2 GH, 4 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 460 with 1GB on...
Top Bottom