Recent content by pumanurduma

+
  1. P

What does the beta code Email look like?

What does the beta code Email look like? I'm having to ask this because I've received an email that is worded as though it's the beta invitation I've been waiting on, but it doesn't have a code on it. There's a "button" that I assume links me to a page dedicated to this sort of stuff, however I...
  2. P

Favorite Monster?

Oh man, I think either the ancient Leshen, or one of the Ifrit's gave me the highest amount of excitement in terms of monster fights. I enjoyed Fiends as well, but they seemed far too easy to deal with in comparison to the other "big ones".
  3. P

Why "Ciri Witcher" is not a good ending in my view (spoilers)

I'd wager it as happy. She wanted freedom, and she got it. She's also quite capable of handling herself. A few patrols here 'n there, who do not have the ability to immediately see her as the hunt did, are not going to pose much of a problem for her. She may gain renown, and have people seek...
  4. P

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I absolutely loved my ending, but thought it was odd to not see Eskel near KM when it said in the glossary that he took over it. Then I noticed that nobody else was in the world either. Whilst I'm okay with that (not wholly content, but I'll manage,) I decided to come here to see if anyone felt...
Top Bottom