Recent content by Pure-Grux

+
  1. Pure-Grux

city map - night city

Check the Interactive Map. Probably more useful https://www.purecyberpunk.com/map/
  2. Pure-Grux

Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map Update: Community Feedback

We have a plan for that :) As more markers get added you will see that change.
  3. Pure-Grux

Another update today... Interactive Cyberpunk 2077 Map Update Notes V3.2 A new version has gone live today with the following changes and additions since our last update on the site. Right click to add a marker anywhere on the map. This copies coordinates link to your clipboard so you can...
  4. Pure-Grux

More updates added this weekend. More NPCs, Mega Buildings, some cleaning up and adding in stuff that's been missing from the map that has been worked on offline. More stuff to come as we lead up to release. Hopefully, we can get as much in as possible as the info database on map objects is...
  5. Pure-Grux

Things I'd like to see in the next Cyberpunk 2077 game ^_^

Barely containing my excitement for this one let alone another :)
  6. Pure-Grux

A quick update and will answer some questions from you guys above. With regards to future updates. Right now it's just me doing it all including recreating the map and adding all DB objects. There will be a stack of stuff to add considering how many NPCs there are and every single street has a...
  7. Pure-Grux

Movies / TV Shows!

Yes! Looking forward to next Mandalorian season :) Also next Star Trek and waiting for The Boys to finish before I binge it :)
  8. Pure-Grux

For the past couple of weeks, I have been continuing to work on the Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map and there have been quite a few changes in this version which should hopefully help the community. While the previous version of the map was essentially functional, aesthetically it was not...
  9. Pure-Grux

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Not entirely new here but total CP2077 fan :) I look after purecyberpunk.com and the interactive Night City Map project (https://www.purecyberounk.com/map). Super excited for the release! Bring it on!
  10. Pure-Grux

Request to the Dev team. (Your PC is CyberPunk Ready tool)

Don' think a tool is necessary and besides, there are no system requirements yet. Would need to wait for those anyway.
  11. Pure-Grux

Does anyone else feel that the driving physics is off?

Physics realism doesn't matter too much, it had to "feel" right when playing. Being hyper-realistic could make driving super tedious.
  12. Pure-Grux

The game must have mod support so modders can build new cars

Modding is going to be important to keep the game live and kicking until the multiplayer game arrives. Not bothered about new cars though, then again I am not a car buff.
  13. Pure-Grux

Cyberpunk 2077 censored in Japan

Considering how mad they can be in Japan I am slightly surprised at this. But, yeh they do seem to have an issue with the wobbly bits.
  14. Pure-Grux

SSD vs M.2 For Game File

Ditched all my mechanical drives this week in new PC. All now SSD and M2, hope this is going to make a real difference.
  15. Pure-Grux

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

THIS!
Top Bottom