Recent content by Puzzle6

+
  1. Puzzle6

Global release timings

PRE-LOAD MONDAY!!!
  2. Puzzle6

CP77 Speedruns Community Needs Your Help!

Hello All, I'm Puzzle6 from the CDPR Speedruns Community. *First, the community is basically going to play CP77 normally before anyone does an actual speedrun. :shrug:How can you help?:ohstopit: Well, we're always looking for glitches, exploits, bugs, and more. So if you find any please...
  3. Puzzle6

Why is there change to launch times? (it is not releasing midnight)

My understanding The Game Releases Midnight in Poland. If you live outside Poland (such as myself) you live in a different time zone. So you compare your time with Midnight Poland time and that's the release time.
  4. Puzzle6

Witcher senses keep on triggering

Just a fyi I have this exact same problem. It happened out of the blue, legit bought a brand new controller and borrowed a friend's and the problem persisted. I just deleted the 'input.settings' and let's see what happens.
  5. Puzzle6

Rate the avatar above you!

6/8 Too green, got the mask for the pandemic, lays eggs like a platypus, but weird looking tail XD
  6. Puzzle6

Anybody else planning on getting the game guide?

I got the lore book too!! That's great too
  7. Puzzle6

Day 1 Builds

All in Reflexes!! Running and Gunning ;D
  8. Puzzle6

Cyberpumpkin 2077

Looks fantastic!!
  9. Puzzle6

Anybody else planning on getting the game guide?

My 1st time hearing about a game guide. I am totally getting it! Time to google it. I like the guides cause I overlook a lot of minor details cause there is so much usually happening already. Makes for some good fun facts.
  10. Puzzle6

Why the person above you should be banned

^^^^ They don't speedrun CDPR Games (Best games to speedrun when they can)
  11. Puzzle6

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

Almost picked Stadia for the memes XD, but playing PC due to me speedrunning TW3. Will be using a controller when relaxing tho.
  12. Puzzle6

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

I think we'll be good it won't get delayed. Copies have been shipped out everywhere and getting them back or telling people to stop would be a pain. Once gears move, it's hard to halt it all without something breaking.
  13. Puzzle6

Night City Wire Special

So excited for this game!!
  14. Puzzle6

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hello!! Will GOG allow for older patched versions of CyberPunk 2077 when you disable auto-update?
  15. Puzzle6

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Welcome Welcome! Super Excited for the Game & Will be speedrunning it when I can!
Top Bottom