Recent content by q800

+
  1. q800

A little worrying

Leather outfit you'll soon have to change for newly found metallic pink panties with better stats than heavy advanced tactical platecarrier. Lol. or maybe you'll get a new hat that magicaly grows hair in the back of your bald or high-cut head. This game... is such a dissapointment....
  2. q800

Top 3 things you would like to see in Cyberpunk?

I'd like to see the game that they showed (and talked about) us in 2018. Released CP2077 is not that game.
  3. q800

When this version of the game gonna be released?

I'm aware of that perfectly. I'm just saying bugs and glitches and low fps count on older machines are not a big deal. Final product has some more fundamental problems. It's basicaly raw techdemo of a different game. But the whole corporate damage control communication and PR is totaly focused...
  4. q800

10 grzechow Cyberpunka, czyli wszystko co znalazlem zle po 111 godzinach

Dużo słów. O wiele więcej niż finalny produkt na to zasługuje. Dla mnie największym grzechem, a przez ponad 20 lat grania nigdy się z czymś takim nie spotkałem (!!!), jest to, że grając w to czuję się jak idiota. Gra robi ze mnie idiotę na każdym kroku. Nie chodzi mi o to o kontekst, że jest...
  5. q800

Not sure if anyone has brought this up...[The Weather]

Some PPL say weather system is there. Some did not experience weather change in 80+ h. Looks like just another broken feature.
  6. q800

Mentioned but missing features list

Finally. Exactly.
  7. q800

Poor image quality when looking at V in mirror

It happen when you have headgear equipped i think. Yeah. And when your character is bald or shaved high, and you put hat on him, suddenly he has hairstyle under that hat like czechoslovakian football player. CP2077 literally crawls and drawns with such oversighst and inconsistencies. It's called...
  8. q800

Poor image quality when looking at V in mirror

This "mirror" doesnt use ray tracing. It's just another placeholder in this game.
  9. q800

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

That's exactly it, my good sir.
  10. q800

No it's not. It's the same castrated sloppy techdemo that makes you feel like sucker, and literally lies to you, promising something and immediately failing to deliver, with nearly every step you make. Just looks better, and runs better.
  11. q800

No. It was no issue of overambition. Something's wrong happened two years ago, so they had to throw away nearly everything. Even after readjusting plan to the more realistic one, they should deliver at least some acceptable quality and effort. Hard to call normal acceptable quality product an...
  12. q800

Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

I don't think so. Whole narrative is heavily and consistently focused on non-important bugs, glitches and bad FPS count on some crappy old obsolete pieces of electronic garbage, rest of real issues is being deliberately sweept under te rug like they don't exist.
  13. q800

Ah... the first of 1000 little disappointments i've wrote about above. I think no TPP was a very good decision. They said it's the game where your style and look matters and you have a ton of options to customise it and... THE RAY TRACING. So i connected the dots and thought i will be able to...
  14. q800

Good question. Your signature pretty sums this up. When i visited V's apartment for the first time and went to sleep and watched this animation of going to bed, i had this tiny blink of strange feeling in the back of my head that "we might have a problem here, cap'n". Then it was like "wow...the...
  15. q800

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Seriously, when i visited V's apartment for the first time and went to sleep and watched this animation of going to bed, i had this tiny blink of strange feeling in the back of my head that "we might have a problem here, cap'n". Then it was like "wow...the City...oh my god....WOW". Unfortunately...
Top Bottom