Recent content by quadphonics

+
  1. quadphonics

Why can't I use my mouse to steer?

Well that's odd because I can completely do it in the GTA series like I noted above all I have to do is lock my looking and I can steer with my mouse no problems to the point where I can guarantee you I'm better than half of the drivers on that game although it's been a few years since I played
  2. quadphonics

Why can't I use my mouse to steer?

This game's driving controls are absolutely s*****! I am a quadriplegic who has been gaming for almost 40 years and gaming as a quadriplegic for the last 30 years. I've used a mouse and keyboard all my life on PC, and I never used a console unless it was back in the '90s. I'll admit I've never...
  3. quadphonics

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

I begged and pleaded for this company at the very beginning when it talked about vehicles in the game to make sure when the game came out that you could steer the vehicles with a mouse but they have not done so and had ample opportunity to correct this mistake people try to use the excuse well...
  4. quadphonics

FIX GOG GALAXY

Why the hell are you guys abandoning Gog Galaxy!? It is one of the best game integration software as long as cdpr keeps it going, please do not forget where you guys come from. I have been following you guys since the very early days when not many people heard about you, and I was ecstatic about...
  5. quadphonics

Please for the love of Christ fix the steering!!

Yeah I know I've only been complaining about it for years as you can tell, they're going to abandon this game before it gets really good there's so much wrong with it that they should didn't of put it out at all especially in the state it's in now even. It's sad because there's a God damn...
  6. quadphonics

Please for the love of Christ fix the steering!!

Could you please make the vehicles in this game steerable by trackball Mouse and also have it so we can lock the camera while driving!? As a quadriplegic who has played video games for the last 25 years it is pretty sad and pathetic that there is only one game I can play that has driving...
  7. quadphonics

Was CP too ambitious?

So honestly, from what I've been reading, it wasn't that cyberpunk was too ambitious of a game. It was the fact that the management kept wanting to change the rules and adding things that didn't belong every time he saw a new idea and a new video game coming out, he wanted it implemented in...
  8. quadphonics

I think Gwent is imbalanced. Devs need to listen more.

I'll be honest, and to the point, I think ever since Gwent got out of beta has become a pile of shite, and the old design with way better along with the gameplay. I miss the gold and silver cards and the three rows of playing along with the massive damage I could do with one card, and what the...
  9. quadphonics

As I've said, I am a C5 quadriplegic, and I use one pinky knuckle for one key at a time on the left side of my keyboard. I used my thumb for my 4 button trackball Mouse and the outside heel of my right hand to hit the right top and bottom buttons and left button on my Mouse. I've been playing...
  10. quadphonics

So I am a C5 quadriplegic for movement. I have shoulders and biceps, and neck. When playing PC games, I used my pinky knuckle for one button at a time on the left side of the keyboard and my thumb and inside heel of my right hand for the mouse movement and click of buttons. That is how I've been...
  11. quadphonics

This is an RPG first and a first-person shooter second you have to put points into your guns in order to be able to be good at shooting and aiming and I believe the same situation for driving.
  12. quadphonics

Considering I contacted them about half a dozen times or so, and they said they were on it, what do you propose I do? I can pretty much guarantee you they don't give a shyte about disabled Gamers playing their games. If they did, they would have put that put the simple line of code in to make...
  13. quadphonics

To the developers of Cyberpunk 2077, my name is Troy. I've been a gamer for almost 30 + years, and I've spent 24 of those years disabled. I have enjoyed CD Projekt red games since the very first Witcher came out and used the Aurora engine that was built from the Neverwinter Nights engine and...
  14. quadphonics

Mouse controlled STEERING.

Are you freaking telling me they did not incorporate Mouse steering into this game!? I have no idea yet as I am stuck in hospital, unable to play. If they haven't Incorporated Mouse steering into this game after me asking four or five times for them to do so, then I am going to be demanding a...
  15. quadphonics

Mouse controlled STEERING.

Hey there guys, I've posted roughly three or four times now the importance of mouse-controlled steering for the vehicles in cyberpunk 2077. Now that it's nearing the release date, approximately five months away (hopefully with no more delays but no guarantees with CD Projekt Red now that they've...
Top Bottom