Recent content by Rakyand

+
  1. R

GWENT Closed Beta Reward: The Witcher 2

Didn't know about the other requirements, thanks for your time.
  2. R

(Article) 'The Witcher 2' Didn't Try to Offer Endless Freedom, and That's Why It Was So Good

Even if it's a TW game, it will still leave open the same arcs TW3 left. Deathmold arc open (because you can kill him in one of the rutes), Saskia's arc open too (because you can either sabe her, kill her or none,) etc... Because there are too many variables at play. Also, I doubt it will have...
  3. R

GWENT Closed Beta Reward: The Witcher 2

Still no TW2 code and deadline is tomorrow Do anyone know hot to get the code? I read you have to wait until they send it to you via email but the deadline is tomorrow and I haven't recived anything. Please help.
  4. R

The Last Wish vs Thaler

Still 11 points seem too much if other card can do it for free. Thaler prupose is basically allowing you to "skip" a turn costing you 11 points, which seems too much.
  5. R

(Article) 'The Witcher 2' Didn't Try to Offer Endless Freedom, and That's Why It Was So Good

I was also disappointed because of TW3. I had so much expectation in seeing how my difficult choices in TW2 impacted TW world and I didn't get to see shit. No difference in killing Henslet or not, no difference in klling Stennis or not, no difference in sendind Annais to Roche or Radovid. It...
  6. R

[Suggestion] More units from Witcher 1! [Potential Spoilers from Series]

I don't think so, there are not enough units to make the Salamandra a faction so will be neutral most likely. About Siegried and the Order, I don't know, I see them as part of the NR.
  7. R

[Suggestion] More units from Witcher 1! [Potential Spoilers from Series]

Will we see more TW1 cards? I think there are too few TW1 characters. I love the game an all, I just think some more characters could be added. Like, Siegfried, Adda (as a spy unit for example), Berenger (as one of the witchers), maybe even Alvin or the Great Jacques (there is also Vincent, the...
  8. R

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

I don't know, maybe they could release some small DLC solving all the plot holes or something. It's not just a bunch of people asking for it, it's basically ALL of the players from the previous games,
  9. R

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

I think CDPR tried too hard to make TW3 appealing to everyone, forgeting its main fanbase who played TW1 and 2. To be honest I even prefer TW1 to 2 transition, i felt it smoother, even though I chose Shani and then magicaly appeared with Triss, at least they gave me an explanation on why that...
Top Bottom