Recent content by Raptorousrex

+
  1. Raptorousrex

Can we please Nerf Sniper Rifles?

Well, weapon damage in general is bit odd shotguns dont do barely a thing while pistols and shotguns seem to do most damage while smgs being meh. Considering SPT32 Grad player sould move slowly with equiped rifle and reminds me too much Solothurn S18-1000 that weighsts about 52kg.
  2. Raptorousrex

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

Reclusiarch Merek Grimaldus of the Black Templars and comes from story called Helsreach writen by Aaron Debski-Bowden.
  3. Raptorousrex

[POLL] V's partner

Panam or Judy, altought Valerie can keep both =)
  4. Raptorousrex

How "They" knew about V.

Wild theory Mr. Blue Eyes is Morgan Blackhand! Considering also that ring thing maybe its a nightcorp or some sort of anti corp thing?
  5. Raptorousrex

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Literately takes a half of a day to read notes!
  6. Raptorousrex

Things you'd like to see added to Photomode

One thing that annoys me is that leaning pose because collision does not look even remotely good!
  7. Raptorousrex

Lead gameplay designer leaves CDPR

Change is constant especially software and in game development industry and hopefully Mr. Zawadzki finds enjoyment in future endeavours!
  8. Raptorousrex

Car Flatlining You

I have been flatlined random times when walking around NC without any apparent reason!
  9. Raptorousrex

Rate the avatar above you!

Hmm, Doll of sorts 9/10.. And yes its the Merek Grimaldus, the Hero of Helsreach (as if there was only one), is the Reclusiarch of the Black Templars.!
  10. Raptorousrex

Rate the avatar above you!

Anime something not that into it but I give 7/10.
  11. Raptorousrex

Cyberpsycho's - In game benefit to killing them?

There is actually 2 former Maelstormers as cyperpsychoes that have completely lost it devoid of any sanity only aggression. Would be actually merciful to put them down permanently!
  12. Raptorousrex

Cyberpsycho's - In game benefit to killing them?

Ha, Id rather have Goblin on a stick than a Goblin on a Squig:oops:
  13. Raptorousrex

Most broken weapons in CP: what should get balanced first.

One thing that they should do is remove silencer from revolvers, even if real silenced revolvers exist those are rather rare!
  14. Raptorousrex

What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

Well, Legendary Widow Maker, Moron Labe(Legendary without mods), Katana over Matis blades because Mantis Blades feel lackluster less effective, would not mind if it would have also more finishers!
  15. Raptorousrex

500 Hour Club!

So, what do you get with 660 hours in game:oops:
Top Bottom