Recent content by Rarolina

+
  1. Rarolina

[Spoiler] Sidequest Gig: Occupational Hazard Bug/Explanation

I've used nonlethal force taking out Anna Nox, but every single time I do, it doesn't count for Regina's psychopath quest. Her friend upstairs also remarks I killed her, despite hitting her on the knee with an electric baton. Is this intended, or is this bugged? Because I currently don't wanna...
  2. Rarolina

Extremely unimmersive police system

I've seen NCPD and gangbangers right next to each other doing nothing and if you try to attack the gangbangers, the police aggro and attack you.
  3. Rarolina

Please seperate dodge from WASD

I just want them to disable stealth dodges. Stealth missions get borked because I dodge out of stealth into an enemy.
  4. Rarolina

Iconic items should NOT be dismantlable.

Seriously, they need this and auto scrap items perk.
  5. Rarolina

Quickhacks are some OP nonsense

I find it weird I can snipe with cyberhacks more or less. It seems like requiring the physical connection would be a good balance method.
  6. Rarolina

CDPR - Here is how you fix the fashion.

I don't understand why the game doesn't tell you the same mods don't stack.
  7. Rarolina

What are the 3 stat meters?

I can't figure it out either.
  8. Rarolina

Make it easier to put away weapons.

The put away weapon double alt key tap is extremely annoying. It almost never registers as a double tap and swaps the weapon instead. Why the freak would I wanna swap weapons with alt when I have a mouse wheel?
  9. Rarolina

mech looter perk does not work due to not being able to loot robots

Whenever the robots have a common (white) grade item on their bodies, I cannot loot it. I have been able to loot legendary and epic components only from them.
  10. Rarolina

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

I paid him back to complete the side quest, but knowing things in this game, it means nothing.
  11. Rarolina

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

All of the suggestions would make this game feel more alive. It feels like an empty, single player MMO. Which is appalutely garbage.
  12. Rarolina

Lights are on, but no one's home.

The game feels like a hollow MMO.
  13. Rarolina

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

Some women are born flat chested. It's really unrealistic to think that women in 2077, who augment their bodies in every which way, would not delete their boobs for a physical advantage.
  14. Rarolina

Inventory system needs improvement

They need to have a perk that lets you mark items for auto disassemble. You can do it with junk items, but I don't want every single consumable item I pick up. It'd be nice to auto disassemble alcohol.
  15. Rarolina

Weak AI during the combat

I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and nothing really challenges me, especially since I have 125+ health items
Top Bottom