Recent content by Rarooney

+
  1. Rarooney

Is this cut content?

During the first view of Silverhand and his mission at hand you end up being smacked down by Adam Smasher. Silverhand shot a couple of shots at him and *Blew* the fight is over and Silverhand is making his way to the roof again. More cut content, like a nice little boss fight that didnt make it...
  2. Rarooney

[SPOILER] What todo with a certain item

Lets just cut to the chase. I looted Saburo Arasaka in the beginning of the game and got his dog tag. This is marked as a quest item and I have no idea what so ever where those are to be used. I have finished the game once before and til this day I still have no Idea what it is supposed todo...
  3. Rarooney

Mentioned but missing features list

I absolutely understand what you are saying. Those hundred hours though would not have been played by someone who didnt really hype over the game. To be fair this game is a huge disappointment and I feel like you cant argue against that, everyones disappointment should show my point in this. The...
  4. Rarooney

Breaching protocol and Hacking for cameras problem

Yeap, you got it.
  5. Rarooney

It's fine on my PC

PC CPU: Intel 7700K @4.2GHz GPU: PNY 3080 10 GB Memory: Kingston 32GB 3666Mhz Mass Memory: Samsung 250GB 950 EVO, 2 TB Seagate & 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PSU: Corsair 750W RM750x Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Monitor: LG 27GN950 4K 144Hz Nano IPS...
  6. Rarooney

What would Fix the game for you?

Sure those things would be great but the cut content is far beyond this. There is a forum about what was promised and what was cut from the game. Promised but missing features list if you look there at page 12 you can see my timestamps from the 48 minute video CDPR released 2018. Recommend...
  7. Rarooney

Breaching protocol and Hacking for cameras problem

I am far from providing fact in this messege Im just shooting in the dark, but I do know that different computers etc has access to different cameras. Sometimes there is like lets say 10 cameras in the building, computer one controlles 4 of them and the other computer has access to the other 6...
  8. Rarooney

No need to wish unfortune on the company, they have made some false promises and in my opinion false advertisement. The last thing I'd wish is for the company to go up in flames, it is a wonderful company however they need to sincerely apologize for this disaster and point out what happend, no...
  9. Rarooney

Maybe those who put a few thousands dollars 'just put some money' but those who put milions in the pot knows very well how the company works. For sure.
  10. Rarooney

Shareholders pushing a release is shooting themselves in the foot. They know what was expected in the game, had a releaseplan, followed up on the plan and saw what existed. If CDPR warns them saying "This is impossible, we need more time and the game that was promised will be released."...
  11. Rarooney

How is it not lying. If they would adress the cuts I wouldnt say they are lying, but they really went balls to the wall with those features. And the balls didnt surpass the wall and we were left waiting.
  12. Rarooney

COD however is linear and linear only. This opens up endless possibilities for detail. 7-8 hours of phenominal gameplay is absolutely possible if it is linear. Open world leaves so many areas doors to go through to fix and polish the game to perfection. TW3 is not perfect but mighty damn close...
  13. Rarooney

Well said and I must agree. CDPR has however to take full responsibility for this disaster of a launch. With the reputation they behold should be worth more. They could easely told the companies "This is far from the standard of our games and this Will backfire beyond imagenation" They were...
  14. Rarooney

I waited 8 years for this, I had a two week period planned to embrace all the 'content' of this game and I have instead pushed myself to do as much as possible to get a good look over the game ;)
  15. Rarooney

This made litterally no sense? President saying I will make America great again, and the result differed is like wishes, not promises. Same with your moon and stone. People selling you a toothbrush but you get toothpaste instead is worse and litterally false advertisement.
Top Bottom