Recent content by Ratastok

+
  1. Ratastok

Can we please get New Game Plus.

I am not really expecting them to add a New Game Plus at this point but still felt like adding my voice to everyone else requesting it. It is to me the only thing the game still miss at this point. We didn’t expect the metro to be added either so who knows… I won’t lose sleep over it but I’ll...
  2. Ratastok

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

My issue isn’t new at all but since It is still not fixed, I wanted to post this here in case someone has a solution. In my oldest save game (dating from the launch) Rogue is still floating a few feet above ground on the street corner leading to the afterlife. Its about the only bug I never...
  3. Ratastok

To the "real" developers. Not the management. You did a GREAT job.

I came on the forum tonight with the intention of writing a similar post. I am quite fed up of only seeing bad publicity, people complaining and bitching, sometimes for things that are not even true about the game. Almost nobody seems to realize or speak about the many things the game did...
  4. Ratastok

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Just adding my voice to the initial post. I would love content like this. Don't care much for the sex part, it could be implied for all I care but for the rest, dialogs options, activities, random events, etc... it would be great. It is always a big bummer for me the finality of a relationship...
  5. Ratastok

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

I would most definitely enjoy the romance choice to be a bigger part of a DLC. Not sure about not having any fighting or having any of the "gameplay" the game has. The way I see it would be: we do whatever we are supposed to do story wise in the DLC but some side mission can be about your...
  6. Ratastok

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

I just gotta say, I also have the bug and came to the forum to see if it was actually a bug or intentionally made that way and I am laughing my ass off to see there are more than 240 replys and 35 thousands views. People have theirs priorities to the right place hahaha I love it ! If anything...
  7. Ratastok

Unable to complete the lighting of the eternal flame shrine

hehe i know that and it was missing, completely missing...missing even in the quest item section. but like i said, i could edit my save, the problem is solved. By using the holy flame i putted with the save editor, i could unstuck myself.. but the problem was critical nevertheless :)
  8. Ratastok

Yes it was really missing i even verified the icon on the net before posting hehe...Thanks for the answer, fortunately i had the idea right after posting for the save editor and it did worked.. so to everyone out there, if you have the same bug, save editor is you're friend! Thanks again for the...
  9. Ratastok

Unable to complete the lighting of the eternal flame shrine Hi everyone, i got the quest but the reverend didn't give me the holy flame needed to actually light the eternal flame shrine... i'm totally stuck and i did everything in the zone before noticing this... I hope there is a way to...
Top Bottom