Recent content by Ray76

+
  1. R

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

What bugs me the most is that they had enough money to hire actors and do an amazing work on the localization. The text part and voices are great. Yet, all these money and effort, all the actors' work, it's all flushed down the toilet due to someone's f*** up with the timings. Sure it's possible...
  2. R

[Поиск] Мод на повышение уровней предметов с ростом уровня Геральта

Ещё веселее, когда у оружейника кочерга с уроном покруче ведьмачьего меча. ;D Или красный кафтан со статами выше, чем у максимально вкачаной ведьмачьей брони. Нееее, эта система не несёт в себе особого добра.
  3. R

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Thought exactly the same. But the reason here for me is that i read the books before the game and i basically knew everything about main character, so there was really nothing at all to learn about Wild Hunt.
  4. R

horse control

And character movement isn't as good as it is in GTA V. Can't expect every single aspect of the game be better than it is in some particular games. There are problems lot worse than horse in this game, but in general it is really really great game. P.S. Finished HoS literally a minute ago. Wow...
  5. R

horse control

Am i the only one here who finds horse control alright? WASD - move direction 1xShift - Canter 2xShift - Gallop Whole automove by road thing is just canter/gallop without using direction buttons. What is the problem here, i don't understand?
  6. R

If they're working on it, why not share some info regarding progress? Really doubt that it's true. P.S. Happy New Year to you guys. :)
  7. R

Was really surprised to see it today. Yet can't believe my eyes and i think it's not being fixed at the moment. Would be nice to see some official statement from CDPR about it. I'm just a kind of person who doesn't want to get hopes high. ;)
  8. R

They obviously not gonna fix it, because it would mean re-recording all the damaged lines (which i would say is about 1/3 of all the lines). And since they're not going to fix it, they're not gonna admit they failed, no. They just gonna ignore us.
  9. R

Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

More book based content, less bugs. :comeatmebro:
  10. R

Keyboard is terrible

I got X7 mouse and i did rebind heavy attack to the thumb mouse button. Everything is fine now. On the other hand, you gotta use left triger on gamepad to block/parry, which is just terrible as well.
  11. R

Spoilers maybe? Story behind Ciri`s tattoo

She made a tatoo while being in some kind of teen gang in Nilfgaard.
  12. R

Reading the witcher books before playing Wild Hunt.

W1 & W2 did that, these were stand alone games in case of story. W3 is so much better in this case. It would be very hard to fill all the story gaps for those who never read books. Well, i think it's much better to make book fans happy as CDPR did, rather than annoy us with all the introductions...
  13. R

Reading the witcher books before playing Wild Hunt.

Reading books before the game will deliver you the best experience. I doubt the W3 story will be that amazing for you if you won't read them. Books cover lot more about the characters and Ciri in particular than game does.
  14. R

Camera

Uhm... You know that interior camera is zoomed in, right? That you get zoomed out camera when walking outside, right? Right...
  15. R

I'd like an extra camera option

Indeed. That's what I'm talking about. Huge world of Witcher 3 looks small because of camera placement. :(
Top Bottom