Recent content by Rddc

+
  1. R

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

Like everything else they showcased in 2018, she never really existed.
  2. R

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Strippers that don't strip, Fully clothed people dancing in the windows of sex clubs you can't go in. Not being able to even get a haircut anywhere.
  3. R

Padre amnesia ?

That 6 month montage imo is the missing other half of the game spliced together. The part where you meet everyone and form relationships. So you actually care about any of these people. The result is a disjointed story.
  4. R

I am having fun. Are you?

Having a ton of fun lately. Decided to start playing GTA V again.
  5. R

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

My Tarot reading was less enthralling due to the Tarot Cards being invisible.
  6. R

Was the first person view an attempt at cutting corners?

No, it wasn't an attempt. They were completely successful.
  7. R

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/ Forum noun noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora 1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. Fan Club countable noun 1. an organized group of people who all admire the same person or thing
  8. R

How long can I put off main storyline?

You can, but it completely kills immersion. You've been told you're going to die if you don't get the chip out of your head. At this point doing other things like deciding to go buy a new car for instance, makes no sense.
  9. R

Jackie's Bike

I also see some people talking about the key being left in a box outside their apartment door.
  10. R

Jackie's Bike

Try holding down the call vehicle button. See if it comes up on the list.
  11. R

Mentioned but missing features list

Cyberpunk 2077: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against CD Projekt ... www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-class-action... Dec 24, 2020 · New York-based Rosen Law Firm has filed a class-action lawsuit against Cyberpunk 2077's publisher CD Projekt S.A. due to its alleged violation of federal...
  12. R

Yeah cause having a chip in your head and being told it's going to kill you soon is the perfect time to go out and look at a new car to buy.
  13. R

Not so much that it doesn't "push towards the main quest" it does. The decision to do it is still yours to make, Same with Skyrim. But you can go any number of directions if you so choose. Not so with CP. You are locked into the main questline until "The Heist". In some cases literally locked...
  14. R

Nudity? What Happened?

15. R

Nudity? What Happened?

This was not the case on the day the game launched, It was censored after the first patch. 1609550906 Correct! IOW the reaction to people complaining about the game being censored was to censor the conversation.
Top Bottom