Recent content by rednotdead

+
  1. R

Cyberpunk is retrofuturistic

I remember the developers mentioning that CP2077 was not meant to be retrofuturistic, so that might explain a perceived lack of 80's look in the trailer. That being said, there actually is quite a bit of 80's influence in there, not to mention the direct Blade Runner look. But I'd agree if you...
  2. R

NPC's and Their A.I.

We have ourselves an artist, it seems.
  3. R

Ghost in the Shell MMO shooter due for next year

I thought the developer was Korean? At least the guy who presented it at the launch was... I'm really liking the conceptart, in any case: http://image.onlinegamer.jp/img/news/20130212/0023d946da911f8debb86b0a9c3864286281/3.jpg...
  4. R

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and Trunks

Cyberpunk? Too 90s? Blasphemy! I'd so much rather have "only 90's" style cyberpunk, than everything be USB or worse, wireless. :P
  5. R

Perhaps police possess the cybernetic enhancements allowing them to detect concealed weapons? There's an opportunity for an interesting gameplay dynamic here: as long as you have no criminal record you can buy a permit relatively easily, provided you have the cash. So... ... if you are a rich...
  6. R

Cyberpunk 2077 a good name?

Yeah, I think the name is just fine. I can't think of anything I'd change...
  7. R

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

I'm really liking that bootleg fridge - I see someone had a good sense of humor.
  8. R

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

How plebeian your tastes are! It is well understood my dearest MacLeod, that when partaking in all things cyberpunk, the drama of seeing an arm or limb that, nary a moment ago appeared to the most astute eye to be of flesh and blood, springing to new life to reveal its electric-mechanical...
  9. R

I like this idea.
  10. R

Playing Different Classes Suggestion

It seems that you've mistaken "classes" with "characters". As I understand it, players will have more free reign than what you suggest.
  11. R

Diversions.

Perhaps the key variable here is one of semantics: I'd prefer to "request" in-game jobs, rather than "create" them.
  12. R

Pacifist Play-through?

Or how about frying the neural implants of digital assailants with defensive virus code, damaging their brain tissue in critical and tragic ways? I dunno about your guys, but that sounds more delicious and deviously cyberpunk-ey than shooty shooty stabby stabby :D
  13. R

Revival of the CyberPunk Genre

Hopefully in a couple years, we don't get flooded with a barrage of games pandering to kiddies who want OMG XTREEEEM BADASS CYBERPUNK STYELZ GAME!!!11, KEWL ROBOT ARMZ!!!1111, each title more and more implausible, milking the genre for all it's worth until it's been bled white and the name...
  14. R

Diversions.

It's an excellent idea, blank_redge, but I do agree that the game should generate the placement and other specifics of the assignment, both for the reasons offered by Sardukhar and also to maintain the believability of the game world. I suppose what I mean by this, is that too much control over...
Top Bottom