Recent content by reichl22

+
  1. R

Emptying the Xbox's cache can solve problems with textures not showing properly!

Hi, I have a problem with some textures in the game - they look like they are from 20 years ago... I dont know if this is the same for everyone, or there is something wrong with my installation? Can you guys please let me know? It really bugs me. You can see that the "interactive part" (bottom...
  2. R

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi, can somebody please tell me, if this is how textures should look like, or there is something (bad instalation? It is on SSD) with my game (Series X - Quality mod - only Lens Flare option on)? Its usually on all vending machines (even in V's apartment) and most of the newspaper, and some...
  3. R

Geralt and NPC voice audio is gone on Xbox One

OK so I have voices back in game - I tried hard reseting xbox (hold down power button while console is on, than unplug power cord for about two minutes) and now it works. Its strange, I have about 25-30 hours in game, most of the time play with headphones, but some time also on 5.1 receiver. Its...
  4. R

I dont think so, my version was 1.01. It happened after aprox. 25-30 hours, for me it started with fading voices in quest with werwolf in cave under his cabin. After this quest, voices were completly gone, even in the intro after restarting the game:/ I didnt started the ladies of the woods...
  5. R

For me it also started today, playing on Xbox One. Its even before loading any save, there is no speak in the intro before going into main menu. I have had no other game breaking issue till today, but this makes the game unplayable:(
Top Bottom