Recent content by ResWaelchli

+
  1. R

absolutely ridiculous

That's not the case, there is a winner and a looser in each game. At least as long as it does not end even. The question is how to keep the losers alive mentally. I'm quite sure they do a lot of analysis and know exactly how many people play as often, win as often or reduce their activities. I...
  2. R

absolutely ridiculous

Yeah, that's true and I really recommend Gwent team to change something here. There is a big chance that new players will stay only for little time in the game. And the best players will remain under each other and will get bored, since more and more routine will arise with their optimized...
  3. R

Zeit pro Spielerzug

Krass, wie kommt man zu einem solchen Deck in der 3. Runde nach 9 gespielten Karten? Sieht mir doch eher nach einem Fehler aus, oder gibt es wirklich Karten, die Gold-Karten beliebig vervielfältigen wie im Anhang bei Eredin gezeigt?
  4. R

Künstliche Intelligenz verbesserungswürdig

Künstliche Intelligenz verbesserungswürdig Habe soeben eine krasse Erfahrung gemacht, indem mir die KI einen Partner zugelost hat, der überhaupt nicht zu meinem Level gepasst hat. Das gegenerische Deck (Nördliche Königreiche, Mt_Master) hat mit lediglich 3 Katapulten in der 2. und 3. Runde je...
Top Bottom