Recent content by Thendarion

+
  1. T

Roach his tail is missing

Worked like a charm, thanks. :) At first I forgot to mount the horse though. :P
  2. T

Witcher 3 Image Editing

While I was trying to make it a little darker I realised that I still do suck at editing. :p
  3. T

TW3 on GOG?

Ok, I fell for it. You were teasing, right? :D
  4. T

TW3 on GOG?

There's no way because CDPR and GOG is owned by the same company and therefore it would be against the law. :(
  5. T

The Witcher 1 giveaway

Interesting. Too bad I already have TW1 on GOG. :)
  6. T

Witcher 3 Image Editing

not bad. a bit too colourful for my taste though. :)
  7. T

• The difficulty in killing a single Ghoul

There's something else. I found out about this on my 8th or 9th playthroug: They cannot attack you unless they get close. If you fight two monsters and you jump one over the head, the other needs to walk over before it can attack again. Till then it is a 1-on-1 fight instead of 2-on-1. Jumping...
  8. T

A Mysterious Tower question

That is pretty vague. It may be referring to the villagers, to the druids, to the woodcutters, to Gramps, anyone in the swamp. I haven't got the slightest clue. But 500xp is not something you should worry about. You get more from killing a powerful monster. Besides that, the maximum level...
  9. T

True. A stunning Aard costs less and it is overall useful in the chapter.
  10. T

Yes, you are right about the silver sword. The oil should be available though. It's been a while since I last installed TW1. I should have checked, sorry.
  11. T

Hospital Guard gone (Chapter II)

You can always get your free backup copy from GOG and give it a try. http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup I know, I know, I'm suggesting this all the time. I just happen to be a GOG fan. :) And a reinstall can sometimes fix problems. Also TW1 is said to be sensitive to antivirus software, so you...
  12. T

How to Defeat DEIDRA on Hard?

I've found another thread on PoN. You may want to check it out. [PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] All I do is die ... what's going on?
  13. T

How to Defeat DEIDRA on Hard?

I assume you're playing "The Price of Neutrality". I remember playing it once before it got the voice acting. I really liked the story back then. I couldn't get myself to fight her though, so I don't have any experiences regarding that, sorry.
  14. T

Hello and welcome to the forum! Ghouls are not easy to kill at this stage. TW1 combat is all about preparing right. You should apply necrophage oil on your silver sword and use the strong style. You should also drink potions. For example swallow (regeneration), thunderbolt (damage) and blizzard...
  15. T

How would NPCs react to monsters in the Witcher 3?

I'm sure TW3 will be similar to TW2 in this matter. However, leading monsters and bandits into towns and letting them wreak havoc just for fun? Well, that rises a couple of questions. Would an example of burnt village alert the neighbouring region? Will the army intervene at some point? What...
Top Bottom