Recent content by Rogue-Nomad

+
  1. Rogue-Nomad

Cyberpunk: 2080 Nomad Wars

Character creation Nomad Life path V parents were nomads, clan Bakkers. Streetkid life path V parents were mercs themselves, it why he was good at it. Corpo lifepath V partents were biogentisicist for Biogenetics. Each of these Life path start with the discovery of some of V history and thus...
  2. Rogue-Nomad

Phantom Liberty DLC

Bakkers join Snake Nation, it why you left. under the Nomad life path. Quite a few did after the leadership broke apart. there is an heir though...
  3. Rogue-Nomad

Phantom Liberty DLC

Hmm... I am reading more on this. MAybe we can hope, that since it going to be one of the largest DLC that it has more to cover the loose ends and whatnots? I read a few article this be the only DLC? Thoughts?
  4. Rogue-Nomad

The story before Keanu Reeves (theory)

The story arc was there. Relic, engram, you dying. When they had Silverhand, a rockerboy terrorist/merc, i do not think he was meant to be the engram, but somebody you meet who learns (as suggested) you have Saburo Arasaka engram. So, whatever the storyarc of him being alive or he went into...
  5. Rogue-Nomad

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

Panam for her energetic side of wanting the best for her and those she cares about. Frustrated with the way the world is, reflects many people. Judy for her dedication to want to help folks, but wants to be loved, strives for it, though she feels lost and alone and makes mistakes like we all do...
  6. Rogue-Nomad

[SPOILER] Secret ending is a hoax

People often put themselves into the characters, they develop that personal connection and at the end, it sucks. Every one dies, you just get to choose how. Johnny Silverhand is basically a parasite taking you over, just give in as soon as the chip is slotted if that the fate. Trust Arasaka? An...
  7. Rogue-Nomad

So I let the Child Murderer BD guy live.

V can't be bargained with. V can't be reasoned with. V doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And V absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead! Some play V as a terminator, some do not!!(y) Sometime Street Justice is the only Justice. That the world. And in Night City, which failed...
  8. Rogue-Nomad

Spoiler, Jackie and Evelyn, and my theory on their possible return

I have to agree with the others, it wouldn't happen. About the only possible way for Evelyn, if Arasaka made an engram of her on relic 3.0 that doesn't kill the host and then Yorinobu sold her out to punish her. And thus the story arc continued.He placed her on a relic instead of inside Mikoshi...
  9. Rogue-Nomad

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

TBH... Whatever DLC they produce from here on out. it be downloaded, i think by almost everyone. So yes, it be played. And i even mentioned in another thread that the many suggestions that people have come up with, for all their loose end gigs and story arcs, better dialogue, etc etc People...
  10. Rogue-Nomad

After the patches.... Game play/interactions change?

Been a few years since i first played it, but it just something that feels off. One is the Flathead gig. First time i played it, it was easy to give the virus chip with a tracker. Now it different, got a wee bit more dialogue and if you don't do it right, they don't take the chip. Sandorsett...
  11. Rogue-Nomad

Did they cut Meredith Stout's arc from the story? (SPOILERS)

This is another loose end storyarc left unfinish. But one can hope for a DLC to tie up loose ends. Now if they made her a LI, hmmm... Could Militech have the tech level to save V?
  12. Rogue-Nomad

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

I choose the Love Interest of Panam. Chose to live, with my love, even for the remaining 6 months All my eddies disappeared, all my weapons and stuff and we got into the car and drove away. Hope my eddies and gear went to the family. So here looking for the next Cyberpunk game: V Lives!!
  13. Rogue-Nomad

Pisces - Which choice is the best choice? [spoilers]

I killed them all. This is one of those lose end gigs/story arcs. The game developers do this a lot. Like they got lazy and bored to finish anything However, there a lot of suggested DLC content that they can do for another update for those players who love to start a new and run the course...
  14. Rogue-Nomad

After the patches.... Game play/interactions change?

I notice there a few changes now from when i first played,.. different scenarios some gigs changed or disappeared different dialogue Stuff like that. anyone else?
  15. Rogue-Nomad

So I let the Child Murderer BD guy live.

Rats need to eat too!! Save the rats!!
Top Bottom