Recent content by Ronin1712

+
  1. Ronin1712

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

Metro is a sensible topic for me since I live in Moscow and just like every muscovite I spend almost half of my life underground. I hate when developers use metro stations only as fast-travel points with no animation. In Mankind Divided metro was so beautifully integrated in game mechanics...
  2. Ronin1712

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

The game is great and I enjoyed every second of it. But now I'm just stuck in empty Night City with every side quest and gig completed (took 100 hours). Which is quite sad because there's nothing really interesting in game stores right now. I don't even want to start a new game because I really...
  3. Ronin1712

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

When I realized my discontent with Cyberpunk endings, I remembered Fallout New Vegas. If FNV I didn't even get attached to the Courier as much as I got attached to V. Mostly because the Courier is silent and because Bethesda's character creator is a complete mess (I had to find NCR Ranger...
  4. Ronin1712

The story doesn't explain this about Relic (SPOILER!)

I felt like this virus was going to be a some kind of Chekhov's gun but quickly forgot about it. Interesting theory, sounds reasonable!
  5. Ronin1712

I still want an edning where V leaves NC with Us Cracks as their bodyguard. CDPR, please
  6. Ronin1712

My problem with the Aldecaldo ending is that we still have to cooperate with Alt which leads to V getting soulkilled. The ending itself looks quite positive but I still have a feeling that V just allowed a skynet-type AI to consume the whole Arasaka's database. I hope Cyberpunk universe has...
  7. Ronin1712

Still playing in 2021?

I would love to play more, but I just ran out of content. I've completed every quest except for the cars. Now the only thing I can do is just wait for the DLC.
  8. Ronin1712

Just wanted to share some thoughts about Arasaka and "The Devil" ending in particular. In the beginning it seemed to me like the game is trying to persue the idea of grey morality. Arasaka, as well as all other corporations in Cyberpunk world, is definately not a pleasant organisation to work...
Top Bottom