Recent content by Rootlus

+
  1. Rootlus

Where are all the sexy outfits?

those "invisible" tops are bugged. was excited to find a hat and purple quality inner wear at high level but noticed If you check your armor stats they don't change when the shirt is put on or taken off. so not wearing armor in that slot has same result...at least in my game. will have to...
  2. Rootlus

Comparable Rpg with Immersion - like Cyberpunk but with heart and substance. Suggestions? (Also comparison and talk a little about Cyberpunk etc.

If you have a computer and haven't played a modded out Skyrim then you are missing out. Probably one of the easiest games to mod with the tools already worked out and available. I've easily put well over 1000 hours into that game just making and playing every different kind of character and...
  3. Rootlus

Where are all the sexy outfits?

People who take this High and mighty stance often forget that many armor designs we're commonly "nonsensical", i.e., the codpiece. It wasn't common but it did exist and it didn't serve any purpose other than to accentuate the male form. The reason we don't see Boob plate armor in history is...
  4. Rootlus

9GB patch downloading PC

can confirm 1.7GB on steam, possibly compression? It definitely shows 1.5 now and killed debug menu, but the quest that was preventing my 100%(Getting warmer) is still bugged so hoping steam got the full patch.
  5. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

weird, on steam it only showed as a 1.7GB patch for me....
  6. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

yeah Patch helped frames a little. But Getting warmer quest is still bugged, wont recognize that i have entered the building and I have walked right up to 8ug8ear
  7. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

Exactly that. Had the same issue on launch day and updated graphics drivers and haven't had the issue since.
  8. Rootlus

The clothing system in this game needs to change

I agree, Economy is important for immersion. But, IRL a lot of designer clothes cost more than Body armor lol. wouldn't be hard for them to adjust the price for high end clothing.
  9. Rootlus

The clothing system in this game needs to change

Or...They could remove armor ratings and mod slots from clothing all together and just buff the subdermal armor cyberwear and provide it more upgrade slots. This would make it so clothing is purely for fashion/reactionary(street cred and possibly dialog cues) also people who have a lot of...
  10. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

I wasn't being a dick when I was referencing the age of win7. Was simply stating a fact. I worked in Tech support for a major tech company for a long time. The most ridiculous support issues we got were from people who ran extremely outdated operating systems and then complained because a new...
  11. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

you do realise that win7 is an 11 year old OS right? Might as well Use Linux if you hate windows 10 that much, more support for linux than for win7 in gaming these days. 1608387519 depends on the modder for sure. Skyrim base animation is very simple comparatively but some of the animation...
  12. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

If skyrim modding has proven anything it's that with the proper mod tools, modders can animate almost anything (O.o) without the mocap and such. I don't see cdpr doing 3rd person but if they create a good mod tool then they won't have to.
  13. Rootlus

Hotfix 1.05

My guess is that due to the pressure from management and time crunch, they contracted out the physics, AI, UI and control parts of the game. The physics remind me of Skyrim with the flying ragdoll objects, the AI feels like it was coded by an indie game developer for a $3 steam game, the UI is...
  14. Rootlus

Really, disabling the console?

I don't get why they would disable the debug console either. Doesn't really make sense. That being said, even without the modkit TW3 is still one of the most popular modded games behind the Bethesda games on the nexus. So it would be a mistake for them to not at least work with modders a bit...
  15. Rootlus

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

If you start a new character and have either a penis or big boobs or both, when you first open inventory in apartment they will be clipping through the clothing until you remove and re-equip the clothing. I know they have ninja censored a lot of the game on us but this one I do believe is a bug...
Top Bottom