Recent content by sassie

+
  1. S

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

I never really understood Shani, first I bought Carmen to her party because I considered her a amusing friendly person and right when she shows up Shani goes crazy and keep making rude remarks all the time before finally tossing everyone out when Carmen (and not me) did hint for more. Then she...
  2. S

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

Doesn't matter that much I think, you can make a commitment to Triss and give her a ring as well, overall it just affect which one of them your character might end up with as the love of his life if you want it. Personally I go for Triss all the way, Shani never really did it for me, she was...
  3. S

[ACT II] Dealing with Grandma

You can cut her down if you bring Shani a flower after the party and play the cards right, she gets a little upset when you come down from the stairs after and there is a option to tell her you had enough of the old hag and cut her down. Must have been one of the killings I enjoyed most in the...
  4. S

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

On a slightly diffrent aspect of the end.. Is it possible to get a "happy" ending with Triss? Or at least one where they at least remain together?I personally chosed to side with the witch, help the order a little at first because it was a way to get the job done, then going with neither side in...
  5. S

[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Werewolf

I would like to know this as well, I never followed her around but I tried to search through all areas I could possibly think of but never got a single hint about a werewolf.Could someone please give some hints or tell us how to go forward with the Werewolf quest?
Top Bottom