Recent content by A T Ś

+
  1. A T Ś

Slaying Adam Smasher

I am surprised with the results of the poll and opinions of people here.... Playing ver. 2.02 on very hard for me Cerberus was like 40-50 % easier than Smasher and Smasher being the hardest boss fight by far. I have to highlight - my built was not made for this fight specificly like many...
  2. A T Ś

Slaying Adam Smasher

Adam Smasher - baddest boss fight in the game? Probably... What are your opinions - share your screens, gameplays and reflections. We all know that this fight can look differently depending on our choices so Choose wisely and share! This is my gameplay on currently newest version 2.02, on PC, at...
  3. A T Ś

Problem with photo mod contest

:howdy:
  4. A T Ś

Mine are there finally! Be patient my friend ;) https://www.cyberpunk.net/pl/photo-mode-challenge/art/90172 https://www.cyberpunk.net/pl/photo-mode-challenge/art/90241 https://www.cyberpunk.net/pl/photo-mode-challenge/art/90160
  5. A T Ś

Nowa Misja: Podejmij Wyzwanie Trybu Foto!

Nice! So Bladerunner'esque! Też mam podobny ale nie z Dogtown:
  6. A T Ś

That's true and logical explanation.. Thank you man! ;) ALSO: I think it would be really cool to see like a full screen gallery of the works ppl put in... It would be awsome to have it on your full screen all the different screenshot - art - pieces from this masterpiece game ^^ Alll the best...
  7. A T Ś

Nowa Misja: Podejmij Wyzwanie Trybu Foto!

No wszystko fajnie, ale wysłałem wczoraj przed 16stą do 3ech kategorii fotki, z każdej dostałem ekran sukcesu zgłoszenia a od wczoraj nie ma ich w galerii.... słabo... Pisałem też o tym wczoraj na zagranicznym forum i nie uzyskałem żadnej odpowiedzi... Wrzucam więc tutaj: Pościgi Dogtown...
  8. A T Ś

Verification's good but c'mon! I also don't see any of my entries...Had 3 successful screens as well - even have screenshots of the uploads^^
  9. A T Ś

New Mission: Embark on the Photo Mode Challenge!

Wow. Crazy...
  10. A T Ś

It is not true m8... The photo mode do not open when using weapons mounted on the car it opens during the chase tho^^
  11. A T Ś

You can not use mods in this challenge as far as I know
  12. A T Ś

Well, hell ... I think some or the majority,even, will find value in the very essence of just exploring the game and the NC and snapping these shots! Duh!
  13. A T Ś

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Holy Molly! These are made with mods or just the base game? Amazing builds btw <333!
  14. A T Ś

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Wow These look pretty neat! You guys moddin much? Also: did you edit images a lot or u runnin' some NASA rigs? I'm wonderin' :cool:
  15. A T Ś

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

Headshots and Demolition via guns/blades/wire/katana is so much more fun then just stealth hacking... Give it up.. get u some ICE and fight like men should ^^
Top Bottom