Recent content by ScytheNoire

+
  1. ScytheNoire

Crafting Needs Keybinding

Both of the above. We need to be able to craft/deconstruct with a keybind, and we also need to be able to craft multiples without hitting the button a hundred times.
  2. ScytheNoire

Hotfix 1.05

Patch 1.05 added a lot of bugs on PC I hadn't seen before. T pose when answering phone while driving. More overlays getting stuck on screen such as braindances, gun reticles, etc. Scanning stops working. I had never experienced any of these before 1.05 patch. nVidia drivers up to date.
  3. ScytheNoire

PC: Post 1.05 issues

1.05 made the game buggier. f
  4. ScytheNoire

What were you thinking?

NG+ will most likely be coming in the future. It wasn't TW3 at launch either.
  5. ScytheNoire

Save files are corrupted

Was this game even play tested? How was this missed? This had to be known internally and just ignored by leadership. Not acceptable.
  6. ScytheNoire

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

I'm bummed too that all the relationships feel limited, they aren't long term, they don't evolve over time. I also can't believe there are only two joytoys in the game. And all those sex toys are useless. All those BDs you can't watch. Can't wait for the modding community to get ahold of this...
  7. ScytheNoire

Need a fix on minimap

Completely agree. Would've been nice if there was a heads up display like many racing games have for street navigation. Players could turn it off or on. Surprised they don't have this in the game, since it would fit with the world, and we see the technology appearing in the real world.
  8. ScytheNoire

missing genitalia on npc pissing

The only place the game has genital nudity is in the player menu. Mods will end up putting nudity back in the game.
Top Bottom