Recent content by sdsweetland

+
  1. sdsweetland

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

The no sleeve bug is wierd. At one point it just randomly started working in the middle of a play session and then stopped again later.
  2. sdsweetland

'Saka Ninja sword project

I had an old junk katana I picked up in a thrift shop years ago which I planned on fixing up some day. Cyberpunk inspired me to make it into a 'Saka Ninja sword sort of in the style of Byakko, but less polished and with a 40cm grip:
  3. sdsweetland

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

My favorite game now :) Can't wait to see where it goes in the future!
  4. sdsweetland

Your Favorite Soundtrack In Any Game

Love anything by Jeremy Soule, but Cyberpunk has a lot of great music. My favorite is one that isn't even in the game :)
  5. sdsweetland

Now playing [music]

6. sdsweetland

How V's story subverts traditional video game tropes

The messages you hear at the end are what the game is all about to me. V's story is everyone's story. We are all dying, but in the end, how many people remember that you touched their lives in a positive way?
  7. sdsweetland

V's reward for pursuing Phantom Liberity. Why would a Merc care?

I can not see my V ever swearing an oath to the NUSA.. I hope that isn't the only option
  8. sdsweetland

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

Ever since this patch, my character's arms are bare in 3rd person when riding on the motorcycle..
  9. sdsweetland

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

Would like to see romanced characters travel around as a companion with V. 1668210631 A garage to display vehicles would be nice.
  10. sdsweetland

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

1668209869 1668209973
  11. sdsweetland

Can't launch the game

For me the problem was Red4ext
Top Bottom