Recent content by SentienceLOL

+
  1. S

A mill for non-premium cards when you have premiums?

A mill for non-premium cards when you have premiums? Hey everyone, I figure I'm not the only one that mills there non premium cards when they have premium versions? For eg. You can only have 3 bronze cards of 1 type (that you can add to your deck) and I have 1 premium version of it and 3 non...
  2. S

Reward the Ranked Trinkets Retroactively

as a reward for being high ranked at the start, we should get the rewards that other people get for the lower levels. Its fair, as in someone who went from 3 to 20 gets all the rewards. but if you start at 18 and end at 20 your in the same position but you haven't received the rewards that the...
  3. S

CDPR, just make these 5 changes and all your problems will be solved...

ciri - nova needs a slight nerf not a points buff
  4. S

Vampires Revamp

They just need more of them
  5. S

Deathwish Could Use Some Buffs

I would like another deathwish card added, I use d'ao and archspore, rot sucks atm, and necker is only for a certain type of consume builds, having another option to the d'ao and arch as a deathwish unit would be awesome
  6. S

Jade figurine token should be cursed

Lore wise it should, so it SHOULD!
  7. S

Archespore Deathwish Change

Its viable at the moment as a strong unit in a deck, I'm a lvl 3 to 3800mrr over 5 days with it in my deathwish deck. Its ment to act as 'weather', I think it should be buffed to 8 points, if not, then it targets the highest, or lowest card.
  8. S

Bring back Quen as a Gold

the reason it was a bronze, no points, is cause it was broken, and the other team couldn't remove key cards. If you were to make it a gold, then a no points gold with you have to put your targeted card on the board first so (quen on an ally) and only 3 cards total.
  9. S

Balancing the Coin Flip

More mullgans doesn't really work if you run more of a risk of drawing a card like roach
  10. S

Faction challenge suggestion

We could have like a war of the factions with people who are the best at one facing off each other
  11. S

The Issue of Spies

Definitely coin flip abuse
  12. S

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I upvote this idea!
  13. S

Is the Card Limit for Silver/Gold Cards Still Relevant?

I think they should increase the amount of golds and silvers you can have, but make it not unlimited
  14. S

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

60 kegs = 2 golds, 11 silvers, 11 animations, its like buying scraps
  15. S

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Its like buying scrap, awesome game though =)
Top Bottom