Recent content by Shadow-Strike

+
  1. Shadow-Strike

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

you are correct it is just my opinion. but for clarification i was just quoting the op " I played against it I was beaten in round 3 despite having 2 card advantage and a good hand. " I was mostly noting that someone winning under the condition the op spoke about is not a sign of a...
  2. Shadow-Strike

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for impersonating a lawyer without posting the correct creditanitals and contact information that could be fact checked and verified for authenticity.
  3. Shadow-Strike

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

this thread reminds me of another game where people constantly said "i'm quitting" because x color does this , non interactive , op, playing x deck x times. everyone of those complaints are part of CCG and meta. It's fine and actually really fun for some decks to complete shut down...
  4. Shadow-Strike

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

I am a lurker but had to create a account because in this case i just had to put in my opinion. *************** TL/DR: The amount of games the op put out is fine being able to pay your way to skip it is fine / and no the entire player base DOES NOT deserve an equal chance to get...
Top Bottom