Recent content by shadowfighter15

+
  1. S

Completed TW1 Saves Repository?

Just sent you the PM.
  2. S

I'll go with the Neutral Triss one if you're right to send me it or upload it somewhere. Thanks for this, again.
  3. S

Neutral Path? Because the one I linked made all the same decisions I did (except kill Siegfried - but I think I ended up doing that on my first playthrough by mistake - that many bad guys I think I must've hit a Knight or two and turned them all against me) and if there's a save editor I can...
  4. S

You know - I've known that Nexus has had a page for The Witcher for ages, but never even thought to look there for saves. Guess I just had the Nexus=mods idea too firmly lodged in my head. Thanks for the directions, guys. Just to check, though, that one you linked me to Tommy; does he start...
  5. S

Completed TW1 Saves Repository? Anyone know if something like this site for Mass Effect exists? Or at least where I could get a finished save of TW1 to import into 2? I've played through TW1 a few times now, but lost the saves when the external hard drive I had them on started refusing to...
  6. S

Our Community Fan Translations

Probably is The Bounds of Reason, might just be a different way the Polish could be read (The Bounds of Reason and Limits of the Possible seem like they'd have the same meaning).EDIT: Just to be doubly sure though, does Limits of the Possible deal with That bit's above the spoiler warning on the...
  7. S

Yeah, realised my mistake with Times - guess I was too focussed on finding fan-translations from Sword of Destiny.And I was sure about A Shard of Ice and The Eternal Fire (since their titles match the translations on the wikia) being from SoD, I was just wondering if Limits had just been...
  8. S

I'm a bit confused; are some of those titles right? Because only two of them match up with the list of stories on the Wikia. Limits of the Possible might just be a mis-translation of The Bounds of Reason but which one's Times of Contempt? None of the titles listed on the wikia come even close to...
  9. S

Australians love The Witcher - another 10/10!

The EE got a 10/10 in PC Powerplay in the latest issue too; the issue with Psycho from "Crysis Warhead" on the cover. Most of the screenshots were from "Price of Neutrality" and the captions made a lot of jokes about that dwarf's pointy helmet (his name escapes me at the moment). The really...
  10. S

The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

So on the 22nd or 23rd (not sure what country you're in so you might be a day behind me).
  11. S

[Act V] A Fourth Set of Armor?

There isn't. There are two copies of that piece of armour; one in the crypt near Murky Water and the one in Old Vizima. The Vizima one is in case you missed the first one.
  12. S

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

Damn, forgot that Fallout 3 was coming out around then. Damn it, now I don't know what to do until then; try and finish The Witcher, or play through as much as I can of Fallout 2 to get myself into the right mindset for 3. (I'm fully aware that Fallout 3 may not live up to 2, but if I'm in the...
  13. S

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

I remember reading a few pages or so back, but didn't they say that it'd probably be released around September? Or am I imagining things?
  14. S

Price of Neutrality Bug ? No spoken dialogue (no voices)

It's not that strange; hiring actors of any sort (voice, mo-cap, normal, etc) costs money and they were releasing Price of Neutrality for free. Who knows, since they got the actors back for the Enhanced Edition, maybe they'll add voice acting to PoN and the other adventure or two that are coming...
Top Bottom