Recent content by Shelledfade

+
  1. S

New Game+ is coming it seems

This game really needs a new game+ mode. It's just plain boring at level 33+ after you've done the main story line and most of the quests. Enemies don't scale with the player so that doesn't help the situation at all at the end-game. I don't think a new game+ feature or maybe some kind of...
  2. S

Gamespot made a bullshot article.

The article is also setup so that the pc gameplay video appears to be the leaked footage though. Even if you read through it and didn't want to click on a link, that's the appearance it gives. Maybe I'm overreacting a bit but I find this to be bs.
  3. S

its a xbox article there's no reason a PC gameplay video should be in it at all. Period. Let alone slapped dead center in it. Most people don't read this stuff, they just click on the video or think xbox runs it in 720p. Sad, but true. The comments under the article speak for themselves...
  4. S

Gamespot made a bullshot article. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-xbox-one-720p-footage-leaks/1100-6427234/ So basically, there's all kinds of things wrong with this article. It's a console article about the witcher 3 xbox version. You should check it out really quickly first before...
  5. S

Option for walking/ running?

do we have a toggle on pc? I refuse to play with a controller.
  6. S

Can we link our gog tw3 version to our steam account?

Can we link our gog tw3 version to our steam account? in the same way that I was able to put tw1-tw2 from steam onto my gog account?
  7. S

Taking Screenshots

you can use msi afterburner or sweetfx or steam to take screenshots, i think maybe enb has it as well but not sure. print screen hotkey on your keyboard should probably work though. Origin doesn't have a screenshot feature like steam does. Not sure about uplay.
  8. S

Which difficulty level will you choose?

I'll pick the equivalent to dark mode from tw2, if there is such a thing in tw3.
  9. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

we still don't know what the deal is with that image though, and cdpr hasn't said anything about it specifically. All we know is that nvidia removed it from their site which could be an either extremely bad sign (dmg control) or a good one in the sense that somebody simply screwed up by...
  10. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

that seems like a very ass-backwards design decision, if they intentionally reduced AO on grass.
  11. S

The Witcher 3 Modding

monster mods in particular, especially after you rack up a lot of hours. You're going to need something new in those areas afterwards if you want to keep going back for more.
  12. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

some of the recent screenshots and gif posted around here definitely look gorgeous. Particularly ones with a lot of shadows.... but the moment you get a bright sunny day without any tree cover, the grass turns into a very ugly mess since the ambient occlusion seems to disappear almost entirely...
  13. S

Serious quality drop from 2013 to 2015

wrong thread bro, expect this to be shut down or moved. yur looking for this http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/34169-The-Witcher-3-Visuals/page236
  14. S

Mention three things you look most forward to:

1. Dissecting the visuals. 2. Hoping there is no visual downgrade. 3. Looking out for specific choices I made in TW1-TW2 and how they affect tw3.
  15. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I'm seriously hoping there is a bug with the lighting system and ambient occlusion. I sincerely hope the released version has better daytime ambient occlusion on foliage than this or I am going to be severely disappointed. Considering how much time will be spent in foliage and in daylight, this...
Top Bottom